Maya Jama is a bluenose.

The Daily Rhetard not got this on their front page yet?
I’m sure if it was the other way about or an Alsatian.

RwM-iTJ5_400x400.jpg

The mentality of that lot is absolutely tragic

Simply can't handle a celeb in our top

We were supposed to be dead, etc

Thing is no one down south gives two shits about the pish they spew

Mentally ill in their own little echo chamber

Never heard of the boy.

Hopefully not another winger or from osijek. It's a midfield general we need.

Last edited:
She's since tweeted saying she takes it back and 'wants to remain neutral' because of the hate she's getting for tweeting that.

Crazy how anything or anyone related to Rangers gets nothing but bile and hatred thrown at it.

The hatred in this country is off the scale.

She actually said "wants to remain mutual", believe it or not...

We all know that they can and do escalate their brand of support from twitter abuse to panning your windaes in and setting your car on fire and probably worse. I don’t blame her for ‘shitting’ it, particularly as she hasn’t got a clue about Scottish football.

In my head she's even more of a Rangers fan now after all the shite she's had from those scumbags

Just not shouting about it to avoid the great unwashed pestering her

she's been answered with some home truth that Celtic are the club that still employs a convicted racist & that their own club fans racially abused both their Jewish players and directors. she has also been git with the quote from the director of the Scottish Refugee Council who stated that Griffiths behaviour was,"
John Wilkes, chief executive of the Scottish Refugee Council, said yesterday that he was “appalled and disgusted” by the “raw racism and ignorance” in the video.

Jama has also been told that there is no way Jermaine Defoe would come to our club on loan and then come back again if it was everything Celtic fans are saying it is

I'm with you mate...mind you she suits the top whoever she is.
She is an ex radio 1 DJ who does a bit of tv presenting. She presented that tv save our summer with peter crouch that was on a Saturday night during July. The show was shit but she was the only reason to watch it.

She's since tweeted saying she takes it back and 'wants to remain neutral' because of the hate she's getting for tweeting that.

Crazy how anything or anyone related to Rangers gets nothing but bile and hatred thrown at it.

The hatred in this country is off the scale.
True. The pederasts are a national shame. They should be jailed for the way they behave.

Back