Mbappe turn around

What else did you think it was? He's getting about £100m a year and can have a say in managerial change etc.

His career has totally stalled in recent years imo. He looked frightening in 2018.
He played in the Champions League final in 2020, and just won player of the year in France for the third time and top scorer for the fourth. I wish my career would totally stall as badly as his has.

Christ almighty, no player is worth that. I’m sure PSG would do fine without him.

Football for these teams has just turned into real life cheat codes you’d use in championship manager!

Anything that makes Real or Barcelona unhappy is just fine with me. They've been tapping up players and manipulating deals for 75 years.

Let someone else have a go, you greedy, cheeky bastards.

Reactions: uml
"La Liga bosses want the deal investigated."

Pot kettle
And that right there is why FFP always has been and always will be a total scam.

Not to say there isn't merrit in a scheme to control finances in Football and level, to some degree, the playing field.

But it was never about that. Ever.

It was only ever about protecting the auld corrupt money. The nouveau riche can do one, they are so crass, protect the old money.

Except they can't protect the old money because it turns out the new clubs just have way more money and everyone loves it.

1 Mill a week plus 100 Mill..!!!
FFP rules must be irrelevant then. Of course he'll stay for squillions. Where will it all end...it just skews the valuation of players.

Does anyone know what happened to MBAPPE not signing for Real Madrid a thought he had a contract to leave PSG but my pal told me he signed an extension worth hundreds millions also heard Madrid fans had his name on there shirts look's like it comes down to money again.
Somebody needs to stop theese players getting the money there on a million a week that's insane plus singing fee how are we meant to compete in the champions league with this going on theres nothing Madrid can do now they can complain but nothing come from it??

I think what is mental is his whole contract is worth significantly more than our whole club, and by some distance.

TV ruined football, but these megastar players are taking things to a whole new level.

Players will soon be quite literally bigger than their clubs.
Literally? Because they can afford premium level growth hormones? B-D

I was told, by a French colleague, some months ago that Mbappe would stay at PSG and that Zidane would come in as manager.

They want to win the Champions League with a French team together
Seb Faure is waiting by his phone.

Anything that makes Real or Barcelona unhappy is just fine with me. They've been tapping up players and manipulating deals for 75 years.

Let someone else have a go, you greedy, cheeky bastards.
This basically.
They have been doing it for the last 20 years. Roon ye.

he will only be 26 when this new 3 year contract is up........still young enough to move on to whoever he wants.....

FFP is a joke, make no bones about it

It’s an absolute farce.

You have to conclude that the UEFA overseers are pocketing massive sackloads of dodgy cash to look away every time PSG / City / Barca and all the others just completely ignore FFP.

An absolute joke.

I am now coming round to the idea of just letting the oligarch / arab oil playthings just %^*& off and play their own wee stale mini league forever whilst everyone else just gets on with some competitive football.

PSG offered him £100m and £1m a week.

He love life at PSG though

La Liga bosses want the deal investigated.
A couple of days before he made his decision the news was that both teams had basically offered the same deal :))

That may not be 100% true but it does seem a bit strange for a league to be picking a fight on behalf of one of its clubs, especially when said club has been the subject of so many dodgy deals themselves

What else did you think it was? He's getting about £100m a year and can have a say in managerial change etc.

His career has totally stalled in recent years imo. He looked frightening in 2018.
In what context do you mean his career has stalled mate? As his stats are still frightening. Actually they get better every year. Even just looking at last season alone -

P46 G39 A26

In what context do you mean his career has stalled mate? As his stats are still frightening. Actually they get better every year. Even just looking at last season alone -

P46 G39 A26
He only scored one goal home and away against Real Madrid in their CL knockout tie. Bowery thinks he's gone off the boil because he didn't get a hat trick in both games

Love seeing his interviews. He changes what team he supported and what team his family supported on an almost hourly basis.

He should just admit he fucking loves money. :))

Does anyone know what happened to MBAPPE not signing for Real Madrid a thought he had a contract to leave PSG but my pal told me he signed an extension worth hundreds millions also heard Madrid fans had his name on there shirts look's like it comes down to money again.

Yes. He's basically the LeBron James of Paris. He's now one of the best paid athletes in the entire world. He's also in essence PSG's director of football as well. It's mad a contract. He get's to suggest new players and coaches etc.

Is there many other players on 1million per WEEK?!

Thats crazy money. A laughable amount of money to be earning a week

Is there many other players on 1million per WEEK?!

Thats crazy money. A laughable amount of money to be earning a week

No. But he is to the Qataris. He's basically realised he can leverage the wealth of an entire nation because they are utterly desperate to appear legitimate with the World Cup only being 6 months away. To be honest, they pulled out all of the stops to keep him and if it goes tits up then they've only got themselves to blame here. People forget he's only 23 atm, in 3 years time he'll be about to hit his peak, clubs will be all over him, including Real, because they'll be terrified at the thought of him going to Barca.

As much as the money involved utterly disgusts me and he for sure has opened a can of worms when it comes to player power. He was smart and played them like a fiddle, he holds all of the cards with regards to his future now.

He still looks amazing any time I've seen PSG. Definitely won't get the plaudits there that he would at Real Madrid though, ultimately most people don't care about or respect the French league.

Havent PSG made him sporting director as well, meaning he has a say on player signings and manager appointments

Luis Campos is the new sporting director — someone they've been after for years. Mbappe is pretty close to him. The deal was only realized, mysteriously, after the contract was announced at the weekend.

@ronadamus_prime is spot on with his post. The idea that a Bondy lad who grew up in an immigrant family is somehow in the wrong. He has the talent; his team were right to make these super clubs fight over it.

A Maurice Johnstonesque last minute switch of allegiances. Septic fans will know how Real fans feel right now

Back