McBurnie and the huddle

Seems a good lad, would be interesting to see him up here. Price might be the only factor.

Celtic didn’t invent the huddle. Another stolen aspect, just like YNWA, ‘club like no other’, mobile phone lights on a certain minute, using the word ‘hun’. Not a single creative original trait of their own
They defo do have a trait of their own.

Poor comment and way off the mark. He nails his colours to the mast at every opportunity and often interacts with our players openly on social media.

Big pals without a few in our squad as well, sure he was in Dubai with McGregor at one point :D

The huddle shows the mentally challenged up for what they are .Not an original thought in their pea brain mind, just like the songs they claim as theirs , fcukin parasites

Is his family all Scottish? See he was born in Leeds though, wondering where the Scottish connection lies?...I appreciate his last name is Mc before anyone says....
Dad's side are Scottish and major Rangers men, he was brought up a Rangers/Scotland fan and would wear the Rangers kit to school ect on non-uniform day. His brother is the very same. Similar to that of his old team mate George Byers, English born but good Rangers stock. George's family are from the village beside me which is traditionally very blue.

61nl76uoqh851.jpg

Good man :D

He shoul
Looks like hes getting a 10 man blowjob ffs :eek:

She should get pulled off for that =-)

Possibly the best way to spread Covid by squeezing 11 peoples faces into a square meter.
Hope the Tim’s keep theirs going!
That’s a good point. I will actively encourage all those who wish to take part in a huddle to do so.

Back