McBurnie - Chris Wilder Responds

It was good to see his manager stick up for him. It just showed he was a genuine fan glad to be in amongst the other fans

“We’ve rightly recieved a letter from the FA but I can relate, there was a time when I was player/manager that I’d rush back to the Lane.

I have no problem with Oli going back to watch them, he has a big connection there.

I think it’s quite refreshing to be honest” CW on Oli.
A whole lot of fuss about nothing

Seems decent guy who has got a relegation favourite punching way above their weight. Interesting to see how they cope 2nd year when teams had bit of time to work out how to play them.

Not sure he is EPL level but seems to have improved of late.
No he hasn't, he's playing every bit as well as he was before.

Just you don't have only have Hamish and Declan telling everyone how shite he is every 5 minutes because of the team he supports.

Play brophy, play Griffith's, play dykes, play McNulty.
o_O

What did McBurnie actually do, other than being in the crowd? Was he on camera gesturing or something?

A mark of a decent manager who gets it, will have given him a round of f**ks behind closed doors no doubt but publicly backing him at the same time.

About time the people who seem to enjoy getting others into trouble had their behaviour turned on them.

If possible,name them & shame them as denouncers and grasses. Sick of decent enough people having their careers put in jeopardy, because they feel fit to get someone in bother who they have never met. I just dont get it and nor do I want to.

Back