McBurnie done for drink driving.

What a wanky thing to say. Some are just as intelligent as the average person. Some more so, some less.
Its a joke mate, whats a wanky thing?
Never heard that one.
lee nelson the comedian is always taking the pish about the brains of footballers.
chill a little.

UDJGYdO.gif

Doesn't matter what you earn - £45k a week or £450, you still shouldn't be drink driving.

Hate khunts who have a drink then jump in a car and drive. Should be tougher sentences.

Read previous mate, the guys are saying because he has money.
I said - no matter what you have is irrelevant.
It shouldnt be done.

I don't see anyone disputing that nobody should be doing it, but making the point that somebody with plenty money could afford a taxi home rather than driving with a drink in them.

If you’re earning say £80k a month, you can afford to pay someone a full time wage to drive you around whenever you want never mind get a taxi anywhere and not have to worry about how much it costs.

Guy I know did that. He's a salesman and lost his licence for a year, so he paid his unemployed mate out of his own pocket to drive him to work and to sales meetings and appointments.

Anyone who drinks and drives is a scumbag.

Disgusting risking people lives and that clown has more than enough money to pay for a taxi/Uber etc.

Hope he gets jailed but won't hold my breath

Anyone who drinks and drives is a scumbag.

Disgusting risking people lives and that clown has more than enough money to pay for a taxi/Uber etc.

Hope he gets jailed but won't hold my breath
He'll get a years driving ban. One thing they do better in England is fine people based on their wages. Up here it would be £500 fine, but he'll probably get a few grand to pay. Still no great punishment considering the potential consequences.

If you earn minimum wage or 50k per week , if you drink and drive you are a scumbag imo.

His idiotic comments about playing for Scotland suggest to me he isn’t the brightest lad.

He can more than afford a driver for the evening, rather than being a halfwit and possibly killing someone.
So, somebody on £30k a year cant afford a taxi?

love how people on here thinkthe fact he earns well means he should be less likely to drink drive.

people of all walks of life make mistakes and do stupid things

I love every single comment on this thread.

How many of you have drove the following morning? More than likely you would have been over.

The issue isn't his wages as much as the job that he has that pays him the big wages.

Footballers see themselves as privileged, above-the-law and untouchable.

It's the same with other sportspeople and celebrities: rarely a week goes by without one of them getting done for something.

He's probably on quarter mill a month, just employ a full-time driver, cost 25k a year. Problem solved.

His earnings have absolutely no bearing on this.

Mental to suggest otherwise.

the guys an idiot but everyone makes mistakes. For all we know it couldve been the next morning after a few beers.
Depends what "the early hours of Friday morning" means.

So, somebody on £30k a year cant afford a taxi?

love how people on here thinkthe fact he earns well means he should be less likely to drink drive.

people of all walks of life make mistakes and do stupid things
He has the means not to have to drink drive. And yes people make arsehole decisions. I have no time for drink drivers, fucking idiots. And i never said low paid people wouldn't do it. In this day and age there's no excuse for someone in his position to take the chance of killing someone.

Nope! I can't afford to take the chance of losing my licence, therein lies the difference.

I dont know what age you are so I can only assume.

So let me get things right at 18 or 19 you never went out on a Saturday then jumped in the car at 11am? Dont give me that, everyones done it at some point.

I dont know what age you are so I can only assume.

So let me get things right at 18 or 19 you never went out on a Saturday then jumped in the car at 11am? Dont give me that, everyones done it at some point.
No i haven't! Just because you have doesn't mean we all do it.

He made a stupid mistake. Hopefully being nicked will knock some sense into him.

I'm just glad he was caught before he did himself or anyone else any harm.

Some drink drivers are only caught once they've killed someone.

Back