McCann Sportscene

They are such amateurs, they put up the caption and said that the next game was Livingston v Milmarnock, and then promptly showed St boo v HIV’s

Indeed
The point I was seeking to make was Alfie is castigated for a celebration not particularly different from many others.
But who cares. Really?

No point in getting upset about them. The problem is theirs. Anything the bbc has to say about a Rangers player or representative has absolutely no impact on me or,I suspect, the vast majority of the Rangers support.

So, who cares? NM is going to have to work this one out. Pity.

Last edited:
Also said Humphrey’s effort was better than Roofes. I’d say Roofes was better as it was in the pishing rain in a big European game, but hey, maybe that’s just me.
Also Roofe broke at least 2 tackles and scudded his from the right side of the field, not the centre circle as Humphreys did. Great goal tho, but your right, Roofe's was better.

fletcher also has'nt knees to slide on

morelos-rangers.gif

Andy Halliday got sent off against Morton for celebrating raising his hand celebrating no where near the supporters because the ref allegedly said he could have caused a riot

I've no idea what prompted McCann to make his original comments but i'm sure he regrets them now, he does seem to follow a trend of ex-players who have an issue with Morelos though. I think it's fine to point out he's largely been a waste of a jersey for most of this season but Alfie seems to be enjoying himself again and we don't see that very often, we should enjoy it while it lasts.

McCann seems to be going through the motions for some reason. Also declared the halfway line goal Hearts scored to be better than Roofe's goal. This despite it being horrendous conditions, against vastly better opposition and in a European game.

I hope he's just having an off moment but he seems to have lost the plot. Someone has perhaps upset him.

How do you know he didn’t mean it?
How do you know he did?

All I’m saying is, sometimes people make a mistake. No need to go so OTT.

On the balance of probability- mccann being an ex-player, works on RTV, clearly loves the club, hasn’t slagged Alfie before I would imagine it’s a mistake.

Back