Mccoist constant Rangers negativity

Is doing my fucking box in. It’s relentless, how poor Sparta are, bronby poor so let’s not get carried away by this achievement or Rangers performance. He just constantly chips away and sounds like a bitter man at times. He obviously isn’t.

mccoist watch Sutton and Harrison, they don’t crawl like this, get off your knees man.
Tiresome shite.

Not specifically directed at the OP...but can people not give sort of shite a day off.

This forum is a fuuckin shell of what it used to be.

Tiresome shite.

Not specifically directed at the OP...but can people not give sort of shite a day off.

This forum is a fuuckin shell of what it used to be.
Bud I’ve been on here since nearly day dot, I’m not sure what you mean other than their is no longer 30 people who say good night to each other and ethel

mccoist is twisting my gonads currently. A while back he was horrific then changed to normal, he’s slipping back into old habits.

Watched the first half of thier game last night and some of the stuff that idiot Hartson was coming out with you'd think they had one hand on the trophy.

I'm convinced they are coached by the club's PR team.

Where as Rangers men are honest and call it as they see it

:DBud I’ve been on here since nearly day dot, I’m not sure what you mean other than their is no longer 30 people who say good night to each other and ethel

mccoist is twisting my gonads currently. A while back he was horrific then changed to normal, he’s slipping back into old habits.

If he’s been twisting yer melon for 18 odd years, I’d have thought you’d be at peace with him being yin and yang.

And as you’ve been here for that length of time you’ll have noticed the deterioration of the forum.

Constant negativity (Tags aside).

Anyway, I’m tired with the constant drone - it might be form of catharsis for others though.

Yes, I do get the irony of my post.:)

I don't listen to any of their radio shows and when watching games on the TV I turn on when the game starts, mute and go for a slash at half-time and turn off when the games over. I find I'm much happier not listening to the shite they spout.

He is not on Rangers TV. He is paid to give an opinion. His opinion was right Sparta Prague are not a very good team at all.

I think McCoist is spending too much time with Sutton.
He sees more negatives than positives with Rangers.

Is doing my fucking box in. It’s relentless, how poor Sparta are, bronby poor so let’s not get carried away by this achievement or Rangers performance. He just constantly chips away and sounds like a bitter man at times. He obviously isn’t.

mccoist watch Sutton and Harrison, they don’t crawl like this, get off your knees man.
He's not wrong we should have hammered Sparta last night they were not a great team Bronby were not great either.

Better than creaming his pants like Hartson did when Tim’s scored their 2nd, I think pro rangers media folks are a lot more realistic in relation to the level we’re at, the pro tim ones are deluded

Super Ally is brilliant at his media job. Says it how he sees it. At least he's not pandering to the masses like Mutton and company. IMO, he gets a hard time on here due to his management spell. As a player. Legend. Manager. Not so. He stood up when asked tho.

Don’t think he was too negative towards Rangers last night. He praised the performance but quite rightly pointed out that Prague and Brondby are gash.

Bud I’ve been on here since nearly day dot, I’m not sure what you mean other than their is no longer 30 people who say good night to each other and ethel

You are talking nonsense. McCoist is saying it as he sees it. You won’t always agree with it but he sure as hell isn’t having a go at rangers and once again he is spot on

Too many ex-players get pelters on here for repeating what actually gets said on here, by the same folk giving them pelters.

Football supporters are as thickle as they come.

As a fan, think he's coming from a more critical place..
I find myself being more critical of them (because I care)
Other teams not as bothered about

Ridiculous .Super Ally is a Rangers legend on and off the park and still lives and breathes the club.The fact he had to broadcast from Celtic Park lat night is also pathetic.The club needs to move on.

I tend not to take any presenters too seriously.In common with most pundits I guess at times he is just trying to keep himself relevant with some comments. It's no big deal imo.

Give Ally a break FFS. Legend as a footballer, managed through a horrendous time for the club and always , always has our back when attacked. With all the so called pundits around he will defend our honour when due

Ally isn't being negative. If he criticises its because he knows what standards are expected of players. He isn't a cheerleader type but any comments he makes should be taken as advice, particularly in forward playing positions. He knows what he is talking about.

Ally isn't being negative. If he criticises its because he knows what standards are expected of players. He isn't a cheerleader type but any comments he makes should be taken as advice, particularly in forward playing positions. He knows what he is talking about.
Aye Ally and his standards,skelp the baw off my arse in training!

I love Ally to bits and he's probably the best pundit on tv. He's certainly the most articulate and entertaining.

But...

There are times when I think there's a little subconscious jealousy underneath the surface. Occasionally you hear it when he talks about Morelos for example. I don't think he dislikes Alfie, but deep down I think he still wishes it was him scoring the goals and getting the adulation.

Similarly I think there's a tendency to play down the team's achievements in Europe because his own record was frankly appalling as a manager and VERY inconsistent to be charitable as a player. Criticising Rangers for not winning with extra style points against Brondby and Sparta ignores his own record of failure against (and this isn't exhaustive) Maribor, Malmo, Gothenburg, Levski, Auxerre, AEK, Grasshoppers, Strasbourg. Oh, and Sparta incase he forgot.

Even as assistant to Walter he added the Unirea, Seville (good side but that home leg???) and Kaunas debacles

Those that want a pundit that behaves like Walker or Hartson you are supporting the wrong team. You want all ex players to slavishly follow the cult then you know what team you need to support.

Ally is spot on and every time you see or hear him he shows how bad the Walkers of the world actually are.

Back