Mccoist: I look the other way when driving past parkhead on the motorway

I often shout expletives at it when I drive past it :))

Doesn't help I can see it from my house too :(

I lived in the village for a wee while, but thankfully my balcony faced away from it. Used to see their dozy fans walking through to get to it from the park which was bad enough at times.

When my kids were growing up I got them to hold their noses as we drove past, even got the grand-daughter doing it now!

Nothing like passing down the important traditions!

I do this with my wee one as well, she gives it the big screwed up face and "eyyyuk".

Petty as f*ck :))

Never could bring myself to join the McCoist bashing. Too many wonderful memories which far outweigh anything else for me.

(GMB Heads off to locate his tin hat)

There's no doubt he was a thoroughly dreadful manager, his last few months in charge were beyond the pail results wise and failure to win that lower league cup was shameful, pitiful stuff.

I was first taken to Ibrox in 77 so lived through McCoist's entire playing career and he was absolutely immense, that's the McCoist I remember, Super Ally, a living Legend.

Love the Twitter response "pettiness we can all get behind" :D :D :D

I do exactly the same thing. Never set eyes on the Chamber of Shame

Well good in him

Let’s not criticise any who want to talk that lot down

There lies our proble
We turn on our own at times

Agreed .

Ally McCoist is a Rangers hero and legend to me and always will be . Nobody is perfect and his managerial tenure was tumultuous for various reasons , evidently he wasn’t a great manager and that must be noted .

Ally i watched you playing for rangers right through your career and you were right up there as a legend,management aside you seem to have lost your way as the years went on. I for one want you to get back to supporting your one true love,more of the same please.

Some people above must have been wavering on who to have a dig at first - Ally or Parkhead.

I see some plumped for Ally.

hehe when we pass it every morning on the way to motherwell everyone in our van abuses it. peado ba stards, torbett towers,saviledome,preisthole plungers , ***'s etc. You can imagine childish but good fun

Back