Mccoist: I look the other way when driving past parkhead on the motorway

The McCoist bashing on here makes me sick.

He wasn't a great manager by any means, but this is Ally McCoist our greatest ever goalscorer and hero to many. The way some of us on here abuse our own is sickening
In your opinion, some off the things for example money matters he does not deserve to be forgiven.

I do the same when I pass their shop in town.

Can't stand the thought of anyone thinking I was one of them. Obviously my good looks, general hygiene and the fact I've got all my own teeth should be an indicator
Their shop at Glasgow Airport at top of the escalator to departures always gets a swearing when I’m going on my holidays. Interestingly there never seems to be anybody in it. Need our own shop there.

McCoist is not alone.
The mhedia, the fitba authorities, childrens' charities, Nil by Mouth, Show Racism the Red Card, FARE, the police, Sturgeon and the SNP, Humza Yousaf and the justiciary all have habitually "looked the other way" as far as the murky goings on at the Knew Camp are concerned.

In your opinion, some off the things for example money matters he does not deserve to be forgiven.

It wasn’t for Alistair holding things together when we struggled for a licence to play Brechin City in the Ramsden cup back in July 2012 then whom knows where we would be?

Any one that does not respect what Ally Mccoist a true Rangers supporter growing up then playing for the club a magnifcant pedigree in his day always give his all for the jersey as sticker the goals, the assists then did his best as a manager.

I completely agree not only makes me sick I find it all very upsetting.

Limmy type face deal i pull.
uwJxwRV.gif

If that money didn't go into McCoist's pocket it would have ended up in Green or Easdale pockets. I know which pocket I'd have preferred it in. Certainly wasn't going to be used to make things better for Rangers - not with those shits in the board room.

Yeah, he also looks the other way when he and his pals are on BT Sports giving Rangers stick and telling lies. That's not Ally bashing - it's just what he does.

The McCoist bashing on here makes me sick.

He wasn't a great manager by any means, but this is Ally McCoist our greatest ever goalscorer and hero to many. The way some of us on here abuse our own is sickening
Sadly this is all too common on here.
It's normally McCoist getting pelters for not sticking up for us in some folks eyes but when he actually says something that I'd wager every Rangers fan can relate to, he still gets it in the neck.
Some folk just can't help themselves!

Trying to impress or appease us perhaps?.
It's not working with me Ally!.
You were a legend as a player,no doubt about that but you tainted it with your actions as a manager and other misdemeanors since.
It's posts like this that makes me wish admin would introduce a "dislike" button!

Just noticed on the lounge thread that the flag was returned to it's rightful place today! :))

Better keeping your eye on the road.Ally.Don't want you causing an accident. Def trying to get into our good books. Gardening leave over? BT sports kicking you out?

The deathtrap girodome gives me the boak , the shops give me the boak , mentally challengeds wandering about with there filthy rag strip stretched over body ,gives me the boak , when I see them all.

Back