Mccoist: I look the other way when driving past parkhead on the motorway

Well good in him

Let’s not criticise any who want to talk that lot down

There lies our problem
We turn on our own at times

All of a sudden, he has gone, to use a term that I actually hate.."pure staunch" ! I agree with the poster and think he must have a book coming out soon

The McCoist bashing on here makes me sick.

He wasn't a great manager by any means, but this is Ally McCoist our greatest ever goalscorer and hero to many. The way some of us on here abuse our own is sickening
Super Ally made it very easy to become a young Ranger back in the late 80’s/ 90’s when I grew up. It was always the goal scorers you loved when you were young, and he was one of the best around. I remember the excitement on the bus going into the game if you drew “Rangers 9” on the sweep.
He will always be a legend for this bear!!

If that money didn't go into McCoist's pocket it would have ended up in Green or Easdale pockets. I know which pocket I'd have preferred it in. Certainly wasn't going to be used to make things better for Rangers - not with those shits in the board room.
If somebody robs me or my family does it matter who they are,

It's hard to miss the tacky monstrosity.

It’s not really. They are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. Whenever I drive past Old Trafford I laugh maniacally, because I know how desperate that club is to be like them. And they never will be.

To be honest, living in England, I do get a feeling of dread whenever I come up in case I come across a tim top or graffiti sticker that’s always polluting Glasgow. They don’t exist down here and which is comforting.

Living in America i rarely have this odious mispleasure to endure, but when I do, surely i am not the only one that breaks spontaneously into song..."If i had the wings of a sparra...!"

Not sure what Ally is playing at with these comments. He made his money and got a shit ton of penny shares and now he's making good money as a pundit so it's not as if he needs to appeal to the Rangers support anymore.

Maybe he's going down the Sutton route of just being outspoken and controversial as he has nothing particularly expert or insightful to offer as a football analyst.

Our bus stops nearly right outside a massive CSC about a bus length away.

I can’t even look at that when we drive away so nothing wrong with what Super is saying. It’s just a bluenose thing.

F*ck them all.

He gets alot of stick on here because he goes out his way not to be biased towards us like what sutton, hartson etc are with Celtic... but the guy is an absalout legend and that's an understatement! He loves this football club that's for sure!

He gets alot of stick on here because he goes out his way not to be biased towards us like what sutton, hartson etc are with Celtic... but the guy is an absalout legend and that's an understatement! He loves this football club that's for sure!
Totally agree Thesuperger.. He as a pundit is paid to give his unbiased views, he does that which makes him along with Kevin Thomson the best 2 pundits in Scottish football. The likes of Sutton, Hartson, Stewart (and the rest) are the arsewipes here. I've had the pleasure of meeting the man socially a couple of times in the last year and there is no doubt in my mind which club he loves.

Back