McCoist Slaps Down Sutton's 'Null & Void' talk

It amazes me that professionals cannot see Morelos's contribution to the team. Goals are great but he has played well this season without them .
Couldn't agree more . We are a different machine when he starts , regardless of goals .

Because they have a problem with Ally
So we've to believe that when Ally is hypercritical of Alfie, it's for honest reasons. But anyone who thinks he is sometimes hypercritical is not saying so for honest reasons. It's because of more sinister motives?

Hypocritical doesn't even cover it.

To be fair Sutton wasn't serious and went on to slate Doncaster and praise us quite highly. When he's not being a professional troll he's actually got some sensible opinions.

if Sutton would dispense with the trolling then he is actually a half decent pundit.

his thoughts and views on brain trauma a few months back are case and point.
He’s pretty good on English football, it’s why I don’t even bother with him up here as much as I used to because he’s clearly just giving it the panto baddie. I mean, he’s still a wank but a lot of it is put on.

Bit of a misleading header.Sutton’s comments were tongue n cheek and even said we deserve to be Champions.

So we've to believe that when Ally is hypercritical of Alfie, it's for honest reasons. But anyone who thinks he is sometimes hypercritical is not saying so for honest reasons. It's because of more sinister motives?

Hypocritical doesn't even cover it.
People on here last week were saying that Ally hated Alfie and that he was jealous of him, ignoring the fact that he was praising him for 60 minutes and gave him man of the match, last night he praised him again
He criticises Alfie when he deserves it but is the first to praise him, hardly the actions of someone who hates or is jealous of him

People on here last week were saying that Ally hated Alfie and that he was jealous of him, ignoring the fact that he was praising him for 60 minutes and gave him man of the match, last night he praised him again
He criticises Alfie when he deserves it but is the first to praise him, hardly the actions of someone who hates or is jealous of him
I don't think McCoist treats Alfie fairly.
He is over critical, more so than with any other player at Rangers or in the league.
He is obviously happy for the kid when he does well. They are not mutually exclusive.

Stating what I see as the facts of the matter (all be it they are up for debate) doesn't make me hate one of my favourite ever football players and human beings.

Anyone saying differently is having an irony bypass.

Back