Mccoist tells Kennedy to mind his own business

Well said Ally. Completely different set of circumstances surrounding our players misdemeanor. Play for Rangers so in a 'sort of' bubble with each other. Not flying round Europe, on a pub crawl around Aberdeen or on a jolly to Dubai mixing with other holidaymakers.
Man with large nose in dugout trying to curry favour with the tims to get the managers job.

Well done Coisty.

Tell these covid tramps to shut the %^*& up unless they have their own house in order. They are the worst offenders with the least sanctions. Mental. You think they'd stay quiet rather than highlight the sham that is the disciplinary system in Scotland.

the lack of mentioning about frimpong flying over a prostitute (which he didn't even shag) and take her shopping (which he bought her %^*& all) is weird

He literally flew someone in from a country that was a covid hotspot, who no doubt was around many different clients, lived with her, slept in the same bed, took her shopping

not a single day of isolation or two metre distance

Yet nothing happened

This seems like an even bigger own goal than boli's spain trip?? I don't get why noone mentions it

However ally is spot on, mind your own business ya lady's front bottom.
9ab5a83c-5c05-4b6f-a4b8-994a07227bc8.jpg

ALLY MCCOIST has hit out at John Kennedy’s SFA blast over the Rangers Covid Five’s treatment and warned him to ‘mind his own business’.

Gers stars Bongani Zungu, Nathan Patterson, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude and Brian Kinnear were handed suspensions last week.

The Ibrox club have appealed the decision with the hearing set for April 20, leaving Patterson free to face Celtic in the Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox next weekend.

The Ibrox club have appealed the decision with the hearing set for April 20, leaving Patterson free to face Celtic in the Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox next weekend.

Gerrard says Hampden beaks should go easy on his players because Patterson is a future Scotland star, insisting a suspension could damage the 19-year-old’s career.

Kennedy has demanded the SFA explain why they have dragged their heels on the appeal, when they acted quickly to hit Celtic defender Boli Bolingoli with a five-game ban, after he went AWOL to Spain.

And Light Blues icon McCoist was responding to the Hoops interim-boss’ outburst, telling him to focus on his own job – as Gerrard did throughout the Bolingoli fiasco

Coisty told BT Sport’s Scottish Football Extra: "With the greatest of respect to John, it's not John's business really.

"I mean did you hear Steven Gerrard getting involved in Bolingoli's antics when he was flying all over western Europe? I mean Steven never got involved in that, what's that all about?

"Concern yourself with your own affairs and things that can affect you, and things that you can control.

Steven didn't comment on the Aberdeen 14, or Bolingoli, he just got on with it."

Gerrard insists he AGREES with his Hoops rival on the SFA’s inconsistencies, but says they extend to Celts’ controversial Dubai trip.

He said: “I don’t see any consistency with the outcome of the bans compared to previous situations.

In Dubai social distancing rules were clearly broken and nothing was done.

It seems as if the SFA are guessing with punishments. Nothing has really come of the Dubai trip.

“The only thing that’s come of it is no one else is allowed to go on a training camp now.

“We move on from that incident, but rules were broken on that trip in terms of drinking together."
I love it that Ally takes every opportunity to put his boot on the bheggars collective neck.

they are hurting like mad and cant take we have destroyed them on the park and off it while we are saying nothing until we have to and between the scum and the papers they are not liking it one bit long that continue

Kennedy is only showing his Tim credentials to try and land the big job.

He'll come 100% dyed in the wool and committed to the cause ......and cheap !

I don't know why they are looking elsewhere for a manager. Kennedy seems a perfect candidate for the job . An ugly, mutant greetin faced bheast bastard with the victim mentality to go with it. Also the kind of sweeping skills someone working for the Glasgow cleansing department would be proud of.
Brilliant, sums the prick up perfectly, tailor made for the managers job at the piggery.

I don't know why they are looking elsewhere for a manager. Kennedy seems a perfect candidate for the job . An ugly, mutant greetin faced bheast bastard with the victim mentality to go with it. Also the kind of sweeping skills someone working for the Glasgow cleansing department would be proud of.
Don’t need sweeping skills with a nose that could hoover up a kilo in one go.

ALLY MCCOIST has hit out at John Kennedy’s SFA blast over the Rangers Covid Five’s treatment and warned him to ‘mind his own business’.

Gers stars Bongani Zungu, Nathan Patterson, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude and Brian Kinnear were handed suspensions last week.

Gerrard says Hampden beaks should go easy on his players because Patterson is a future Scotland star, insisting a suspension could damage the 19-year-old’s career.

Kennedy has demanded the SFA explain why they have dragged their heels on the appeal, when they acted quickly to hit Celtic defender Boli Bolingoli with a five-game ban, after he went AWOL to Spain.

And Light Blues icon McCoist was responding to the Hoops interim-boss’ outburst, telling him to focus on his own job – as Gerrard did throughout the Bolingoli fiasco

Coisty told BT Sport’s Scottish Football Extra: "With the greatest of respect to John, it's not John's business really.

"I mean did you hear Steven Gerrard getting involved in Bolingoli's antics when he was flying all over western Europe? I mean Steven never got involved in that, what's that all about?

"Concern yourself with your own affairs and things that can affect you, and things that you can control.

Steven didn't comment on the Aberdeen 14, or Bolingoli, he just got on with it."

Gerrard insists he AGREES with his Hoops rival on the SFA’s inconsistencies, but says they extend to Celts’ controversial Dubai trip.

He said: “I don’t see any consistency with the outcome of the bans compared to previous situations.

In Dubai social distancing rules were clearly broken and nothing was done.

It seems as if the SFA are guessing with punishments. Nothing has really come of the Dubai trip.

“The only thing that’s come of it is no one else is allowed to go on a training camp now.

“We move on from that incident, but rules were broken on that trip in terms of drinking together."
Big Brave John, wasn't complaining about the speed of the SFA "Inquiry" about Dubai which in quick time concluded "nothing to see here, move on". In the "interests of transparency" Big Brave John should be asking that the final conclusions and the terms of reference of that "investidation" be made public.

Would love nothing more .
The turd polishing of Howe seems to have stopped in recent days. I wonder if the reason for that is he's told them to do one. Be hilarious if they ended up with some dick like jack Ross or Jim Goodwin.
Now,now. Remember - we were turned down by Derek McInness and now have to put up with Steven Gerrard.

sorry Coisty but you seen the size of is hooter, you canny miss it. that big he's got his giant beak in half the uk's business lol

Back