McGeady kicked out of Sunderland

Rat of a person, hopefully we don’t see him back in Scotland. Read on some comments from Sunderland fans that he had been bullying younger players, surely that couldn’t bully anything.A face only a mother could love.

He comes across as a complete banger (not surprisingly). You'd think by his age and pay-grade he'd have wisened up by now.

A fat alcky by the time he's 45.
To be fair met him on flight one time when he was in Russia and he was decent guy (and he’s my worst type of celtic player...I’m irish not Scottish)

This thread has reminded me of one of my customers a few years ago that asked me if I'd take a signed mcgeady football boot (single boot) as payment instead of the £500 I was due. I said there's no way it's worth £500 and I wouldn't want it even if it was, his reply was that it was in a nice display case.

Ridiculous cleansing of this thread simply because the op used the word “gay” in a non-LGBTQIAP+ friendly way. What have we become?
Maybe if people want to criticise a player they could try doing it based on football ability rather than being homophobic. Just a suggestion.

Funnily enough I saw an interview with him the other day. He said he had been offered the chance to return to them when he was at everton but rejected it.

Hes Sunderland top scorer this season and captain. Think hes out of contract in the summer. God knows what's gone on

Er? Big deal. Gary O’Connor went to Russia and sat on big money there too. It was only getting offered more elsewhere that shifted him.

Sitting on big money overseas is hardly a gauge of mental strength. Performances on the park when you’re needed to step up is.

presume you have never played the beautiful game with a silly comment like that
No bother sitting in a foreign country with language barrier different foods and no family and you come away with no mental strength required to do that

it takes mental strength to read some of the posts on here never mind playing in Russia

Funnily enough I saw an interview with him the other day. He said he had been offered the chance to return to them when he was at everton but rejected it.

Hes Sunderland top scorer this season and captain. Think hes out of contract in the summer. God knows what's gone on

He is not captain just he has been it a few times, Grant Leadbitter is the caption

As I stated in the other thread under contract until 2021 and there has been a number of issues recently with him

Rat of a person, hopefully we don’t see him back in Scotland. Read on some comments from Sunderland fans that he had been bullying younger players, surely that couldn’t bully anything.A face only a mother could love.

Yeah that has been one of accusations if right

Mate has ST at Sunderland,says McGeady is a mega drinker and has been failing to turn up for training.

I remember him diving like a swan and being excused by the mhedia as he was just avoiding the tackle which didn't come.

I work with a load of Mackems and the WhatsApp rumour(I know) from them is he’s been at the training ground stinking of drink.
And him and McGuire are a pair of bullys .
I know we all hate McGeady but he’s their best player by a mile according to lads who follow Sunderland

On their forum it was asked if Mcgeady was missed yesterday..one of the many 'No' posts...

Not in the slightest. We weren't missing an overweight, undercommitted, unprofessional player who can't pass or cross, twirling round slowly in circles and allowing the opposition to get back. Give me Watmore, O'Nien or even Gooch over McGeady any day of the week

presume you have never played the beautiful game with a silly comment like that
No bother sitting in a foreign country with language barrier different foods and no family and you come away with no mental strength required to do that

it takes mental strength to read some of the posts on here never mind playing in Russia
He was hardly spending his time over there in a gulag ffs.

On their forum it was asked if Mcgeady was missed yesterday..one of the many 'No' posts...

Not in the slightest. We weren't missing an overweight, undercommitted, unprofessional player who can't pass or cross, twirling round slowly in circles and allowing the opposition to get back. Give me Watmore, O'Nien or even Gooch over McGeady any day of the week

Element of truth in there probably the best player at the club but in that team no

I remember about 13 years ago they talked like this guy was the fecking chosen one. The next Luke fecking Skywalker.

Back