McGeady signs for Hivs

I predicted that 3-4 weeks ago when i heard they were after Lee Johnson as manager , I knew mcgiddy was not getting a new deal from Sunderland ( well he never kicked a ball last season) plus they went up to the chmpionship & he would not be fit enough for it

When do We play Hibs so I can give him more abuse ???

He was inconsistent in his prime, but reckon he'll save one big effort for us. It'll be like Scott Allan's through ball again. Then he'll disappear.
He was good 2 seasons ago , was best player in division 1 by a fair bit , unfortunatley , but he failed to get Sunderland up 3 years in a row

Had the unfortunate situation to come across the Celtic first team squad on a night out in the Merchant City back in the day. Credit where credits due they kept themselves to themselves apart from McGeady who growled at every caaant. Scottish football did well to rid itself of this rhabid. His return shouldn’t be welcome.

He's absolutely minted. I know someone who knows his family. He was set for life financially even before he left Celtic. Russia and England has helped his bank balance.
Still a wee shite mind you.

Hibs definitely gonna a different approach transfer wise in signing a has been over the hill ex Celt goalkeeper in David Marshall and now one of his ex team mates who’s an over the hill waster with a massive chip on his shoulder about how Scottish football fans treat him, he should fit into Hibs right away.

That’ll be him that was moaning in an interview not long ago about playing up here and all the abuse he was getting from other teams fans?

Scumbag, hope bassey Puts him out for the season
Good enough for the poet %^*&.

Back up in scotland again....wonder if he'll get slapped about the Edinburgh nightclubs like he did in Glasgow!

That’ll be him that was moaning in an interview not long ago about playing up here and all the abuse he was getting from other teams fans?

Scumbag, hope bassey Puts him out for the season
Didn’t realise he was still playing not that I give a f@@k

Did he not go to St. Ninians and come from Clarkston/Williamwood?

Anyhow, surely he’s done? The last time I seen him on tv he was still on Everton’s books and he was absolute dung.

A scumbag player signs for a scumbag club, personally can't wait to see this ***** at games this year

Should give the media and commentators new drama to focus on when we play then next, no doubt be billed as a big grude match because we made his life so unbearable the last time the poor wee soul was up here.

Just looked quickly at their forum, they all seem absolutely delighted with the signing. Damn must not take much in that part of the countryB-D

Just looked quickly at their forum, they all seem absolutely delighted with the signing. Damn must not take much in that part of the countryB-D
I think it’s a decent signing for them - a “big name” of sorts & capable of moments of quality.

Watch out for him busting a gut playing like Ronaldo against us & quiet as a mouse playing like Ronnie Corbett against them…

He's absolutely minted. I know someone who knows his family. He was set for life financially even before he left Celtic. Russia and England has helped his bank balance.
Still a wee shite mind you.
You would imagine he might be able to pay his green fees these days then, rather than skipping on courses like he did back in his days with them. Thrown off the Royal Williamwood for tramp behaviour. Once a gypsy…

Back