McGowan calls on Celtic to pay out all victims

One of Burns’ first acts as bheasts manager was to get “big Frank” back, to his credit, McCann put a stop to it.

I always wonder why, when it was such an open secret at the time, why did Burns want Cairney back ?
Burns was a bigot despite being fawned over by the press. He also was a failed manager who couldn't get close to Walter Smith despite all the fantasy of " Playing Rangers off the park" and "Goram broke my heart"

Its inconceivable he didn't know what went on with the Ring of beasts operating at the piggery and the fact that he attempted to bring Cairney back into the fold indicates he was fully aware of what went on.

Burns was a bigot despite being fawned over by the press. He also was a failed manager who couldn't get close to Walter Smith despite all the fantasy of " Playing Rangers off the park" and "Goram broke my heart"

Its inconceivable he didn't know what went on with the Ring of beasts operating at the piggery and the fact that he attempted to bring Cairney back into the fold indicates he was fully aware of what went on.

Journalists like McGowan aren't stupid. They know that Burns, Stein, McNeil, Brady, Macari, the lot of them all knew about the horrific crimes that happened at that repellent club, but they won't tell the public.

Claiming millions on your insurance can make you uninsurable and at the least will increase your premiums by a massive amount.

That is if their policies cover such situations retrospectively.

Which is highly unlikely !

Celtic fans must start to realise that this is THEIR club’s problem.

It is not about us

This is all about the lives of innocent victims being changed by paedophiles hiding in plain sight within the Celtic organisation.
They’re too busy trying so hard to be oh so right-on with championing various refugee and Middle Eastern political causes that they have failed to address the elephants within their own room.

Their fans are as shameless, gutless and spineless as their boards, both of past and present.

Complete pussies who hide behind being ‘political an’at’ as opposed to growing a set and facing up to dealing with the past

It's obvious what the game is. The separate entity tactic has been shown to be a non runner, so the subtle change is now that it is not Celtic that are guilty, it is Scottish football.
Sure, it will cost Celtic a few million in compensation (I doubt if it will amount to much more, but that is peanuts. As far as Celtic are concerned that is less than the cost of a wooden defender.)
So as far as reputation is concerned, they will come out of it no worse than anyone else. Their lickspittles in the media will ensure that. Like Mark Walters, Hanging effigies, pro-Nazi chants and many other incidents, it will be either forgot about or it never happened, or, more likely, big bag Rangers will be blamed.
These are the tactics that have served Sinn Fein so well over the years. The opening shots of phase 2 'Protect the name of Celtic at all cost' has began

I’m looking forward to Shoo Keevins having do a postscript to his biography of “the late, great Tommy Burns”.
Unquestionably as guilty in his duty as the rest of the scum who were either in on it as bheasts or allowed it to transpire.

I know a niece of Frank Cairney’s, she said that when the bheast was first collared for his actions Faither Tommy was the first round his house on Viewpark to comfort her ‘Uncle Frank’ and no doubt look for a way to douse the flames.

Unquestionably as guilty in his duty as the rest of the scum who were either in on it as bheasts or allowed it to transpire.

I know a niece of Frank Cairney’s, she said that when the bheast was first collared for his actions Faither Tommy was the first round his house on Viewpark to comfort her ‘Uncle Frank’ and no doubt look for a way to douse the flames.
He gave a statement saying Cairney had the full support of everyone at Celtic. McCann, to his credit, gave a statement the next day slapping this down
While I sympathise with Tommy Burns’ personal position as a friend of Mr Cairney, the club cannot condone or defend or take sides in a matter which involves a criminal complaint”
In response, Burns said he had been misquoted and actually said: “He has my backing and I’m sure he will have the backing of several members of the first team who played for Frank at under-16 level.

He gave a statement saying Cairney had the full support of everyone at Celtic. McCann, to his credit, gave a statement the next day slapping this down
While I sympathise with Tommy Burns’ personal position as a friend of Mr Cairney, the club cannot condone or defend or take sides in a matter which involves a criminal complaint”
In response, Burns said he had been misquoted and actually said: He has my backing and I’m sure he will have the backing of several members of the first team who played for Frank at under-16 level.
Disgusting and a complete disregard for the feelings and wounds - mental and physical - of the victims.

His legacy is as poisonous as Stein’s in this sordid affair

It's obvious what the game is. The separate entity tactic has been shown to be a non runner, so the subtle change is now that it is not Celtic that are guilty, it is Scottish football.
Sure, it will cost Celtic a few million in compensation (I doubt if it will amount to much more, but that is peanuts. As far as Celtic are concerned that is less than the cost of a wooden defender.)
So as far as reputation is concerned, they will come out of it no worse than anyone else. Their lickspittles in the media will ensure that. Like Mark Walters, Hanging effigies, pro-Nazi chants and many other incidents, it will be either forgot about or it never happened, or, more likely, big bag Rangers will be blamed.
These are the tactics that have served Sinn Fein so well over the years. The opening shots of phase 2 'Protect the name of Celtic at all cost' has began

"subtle change"?? Lol

jnSs9wY.jpg

The media are doing their best to protect the bheastly abusers.
The articles and the strategy is being carefully stagemanaged to minimise the damage to their reputation. It's a scandal that they WILL get away with this 5 decade long cover up and with their 'reputation' will remain relatively unscathed/undamaged. The poor victims may get a piddling compensation offer but will remain the only ones that will suffer. That festering sore of an entity will not suffer any punishment whatsoever.

I hope they get sued into oblivion. They don’t deserve to exist.
If there are 100 victims, the financial penalty won't be enough to hurt them significantly. The sale of one player funds the pay off. The damages here needs to be heavy and reach beyond financial.
The punishment needs to fit the crime.

Celtic Fans put up a load of fake news about Rangers in every response to a Celtic Paedo story

They bring up Harry Dunn, none of Dunn’s crimes are alleged to have taken place at Rangers.

They mention Neely, the only prior reported alleged abuse from Neely’s time with Rangers was a the verbal assault on a youth, a Youth who’s father was a Policeman and brought it to the Clubs attention. Hibernian sacked Neely for fiddling with Boys and didn’t tell the authorities or make it public to protect their name. Had we been made aware he would never have walked in the door of Ibrox. Hibs should be crucified for Neely.

They think this is pot and kettle when we bring up their bheasts but the above is absolutely not the same as the numerous cover up’s the scale of the abuse at Celtic. Rehiring a Man after Steins death, that Stein wanted sacked for being a paedo but chose to cover it up at the time.

They and the media were desperate to unearth similar crimes at Ibrox.

When the Neely story first broke they were all over it like flies around shite believing their prayers were about to be answered until the facts emerged that told them Neely had been booted out on his arse for a mere verbal slur.

And therein lies the difference:

Us - zero tolerance; them - actively harbouring a paedophile ring for decades.

So as much as your garden variety jug eared Yahoo would love to drag us down to their level, don’t fall for it - it’s only you in the dock, Timbo.

The media are doing their best to protect the bheastly abusers.
The articles and the strategy is being carefully stagemanaged to minimise the damage to their reputation. It's a scandal that they WILL get away with this 5 decade long cover up and with their 'reputation' will remain relatively unscathed/undamaged. The poor victims may get a piddling compensation offer but will remain the only ones that will suffer. That festering sore of an entity will not suffer any punishment whatsoever.
Unfortunately for the victims you are probably correct Blane Bear, I honestly can’t see true justice being done as in this country Celtics good name appears to be more important than child abuse victims getting justice for the horrors they have suffered, it’s beyond disgusting.

I doubt any insurance company insures you against covering up noncing
Spot on.

I’d be astonished if their policy didn’t have a condition stating that abuse is only covered as long as any suspected abuser is reported to the authorities immediately.

I’d imagine this formed a large part of the secret investigation by the insurers.

If there are 100 victims, the financial penalty won't be enough to hurt them significantly. The sale of one player funds the pay off. The damages here needs to be heavy and reach beyond financial.
The punishment needs to fit the crime.

With this many victims, taking into account legal costs, damages and depending on if the cases settle, this would set them back about £15,000,000.

Wonder when the actual media will print these two words in association with Celtic FC?

"PAEDOPHILE RING"
What's wrong with them all, why won't they do it? Who's stopping them from doing their job?

Don't forget ,as I previously posted most of these victims were REPEATEDLY abused which brings a separate charge for each crime

I've gone on about £50,000 of compensation for the upper end of a moderate psychiatric injury. There could of course be special damages, such as future loss of earnings.

The above is only part of the picture, they'll also have their own legal costs to pay and those of the claimant.

What he says here is bang on-

The comments are so pathetic, how anyone can defend or continue to agree/fight for the clubs actions, is beyond me.
They really are scum of the earth

They're trying to normalise it now. They're trying to imply that this happened at every club and therefore it's ok.

Their club is a paedo powerhouse and should be shut down. They are totally entrenched in disgrace.

Back