Mcgregor and Mcfadden have a scuffle after the Scotland game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what’s worse than a jungle, a bear that signs for them? Nothing worse than a jump the dyke
McGregor was a rangers fan as a bairn once he joined Celtic at the age of 8 he was quickly turned... his father is a bluenose as his his father's relatives from easterhouse

Could you imagine that was Allan McGregor tonight?

Tomorrow’s headlines would be.

Rangers thug stopper clashes with coach staff.

Sad but true.

Do BBC Scotland not have pictures of this embarrassing confrontation by the captain, or has it been swept under the bulging carpet already. 4 world beating tims in that side and mhedia favourites McGinn and McKenna. No slaughtering them though. Or Tierney for crying off last minute when he clearly had no intention of playing and iwill clearly be fit to face us next weekend. McLeish has been finished for years but the mob would have Peter Grunt and Mark McGhoo in charge. i blame the doctor for keeping them up all night on UK time.

I'm certain those pillars of football decency AKA the bbc will have footage ready to reveal the full extent of the scuffle.

Big Eck
Peter 'pointer' Grant
James 'that goal' McFadden

It's no exactly something to be feared is it?

Another point worth noting.
However, he’s got to be labelled something.
Would “scab” be more appropriate?
I don’t mind even a scabby Tim Tazza. I was just highlighting in his existence before being brainwashed with that mob he was actually one of us.

They have done that for years and years, I’m sure the Charity will be glad of the donation.

This.

It’s called the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal, big charity effort and give money to causes in every away city Scotland visit.

There’s plenty to have a dig at the Tartan Army about, supporting charitable causes isn’t one of them.

McTominay stormed off down the tunnel because he's been brought up in an environment that values winning, %^*& applauding anyone after that embarrassment. McGregor doesn't even see that as a total rid neck!

Mark McGee is sitting waiting for that cal he has said ‘Ffdddsfv ghjbvcgghf bhhhh’ so there you go straight from the horses mouth!

4am and another sleepless night due to back pain,but for some reason this made me laugh,cheers Stoddy.

This thread:oops:o_O

Folk having a go at fans donating to charity and folk worried big Eck is going to roll up at Ibrox to take a job that's not available!

The biggest takeaway from yesterday was how little anyone gave a shit. From our captain missing the game for a trip to the dentist, to plooky saving himself for the Rangers game, to Forrest not even bothering to try and take a man on, to Shinnie forgetting how to foul people (sorry, ‘break up play’), to Palmer looking like he’d never seen a football before, it was the most apathetic, pitiful team I’ve ever seen. I’m no tartan army fan, but when you consider the effort those folk went to to get there that performance was disgusting.

Edit - holy shit, Ann Lundon’s cleavage this morning, suddenly I don’t give a shit about the national team either!

McTominay stormed off down the tunnel because he's been brought up in an environment that values winning, %^*& applauding anyone after that embarrassment. McGregor doesn't even see that as a total rid neck!
He was also touching cloth

I feel sorry for Big Eck, a genuinely good guy, won us two of the most dramatic league titles in history, got us to the last 16 of the champions league and always speaks well of us, yet he just looks and sounds like a thoroughly washed up, beaten man. I wish he would decide to retire and enjoy his life. Surely he doesn’t need the money anymore.

I feel sorry for Big Eck, a genuinely good guy, won us two of the most dramatic league titles in history, got us to the last 16 of the champions league and always speaks well of us, yet he just looks and sounds like a thoroughly washed up, beaten man. I wish he would decide to retire and enjoy his life. Surely he doesn’t need the money anymore.
It seems the current crop of superstars have given up on McLeish and are actively trying to get him sacked. I hope he tells them to ram it before the inevitable happens.

The biggest takeaway from yesterday was how little anyone gave a shit. From our captain missing the game for a trip to the dentist, to plooky saving himself for the Rangers game, to Forrest not even bothering to try and take a man on, to Shinnie forgetting how to foul people (sorry, ‘break up play’), to Palmer looking like he’d never seen a football before, it was the most apathetic, pitiful team I’ve ever seen. I’m no tartan army fan, but when you consider the effort those folk went to to get there that performance was disgusting.

Edit - holy shit, Ann Lundon’s cleavage this morning, suddenly I don’t give a shit about the national team either!
Yup shes lovely.Her big Hayley and Judith Ralston ..mm.hhmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back