McGregor and Morelos, take a bow

Manhattan_Loyalist

I’m not getting into the “see told you so” but these 2 guys shown why they are number ones for their respective positions irrespective of domestic inconsistencies.

We can still improve but tonight we looked back to resembling a Rangers team we’ve been used to recently.

Great start for Gio he’s installed some hunger back into that XI which was the main thing he needed to do right away

Craigste65

They looked more like their old selves tonight. McGregor looked a lot less hesitant than he’s been recently with a couple of brilliant saves and wee Alfie getting a double.

ibrox1975

I’m not getting into the “see told you so” but these 2 guys shown why they are number ones for their respective positions irrespective of domestic inconsistencies.

We can still improve but tonight we looked back to resembling a Rangers team we’ve been used to recently.

Great start for Gio he’s installed some hunger back into that XI which was the main thing he needed to do right away
Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of “see told you so”
Far too many posters on here slag these guys off then they melt away after a great performance like tonight.
If they hand out the stick they should be big enough to admit they were wrong to be such drama queens

Oranje

I loved the movement and teamwork tonight. See Alfie dropping in to cover Patterson at one point while NP went up to have a go.