McGregor and Press Conferences

Budd Sidewinder

I think I can remember every player in the squad being involved in a presser this season apart from Alfie (for obvious reasons) and Shagger.

Anyone know if perhaps he is refusing to speak to the press, maybe on the back of the Scotland fallout from years ago or that it's simply policy of the club that it's only outfield players who attend?

Thought it would have been part of everyone's contract to share press duties.

No, it's players who wear gloves not deemed appropriate to the Club's image. He's been caught in the middle, unfairly really.

article-0-044589E5000005DC-675_224x310.jpg

He doesn't seem entirely comfortable with interviews, on our youtube channel.

I think it's simply that he can't be arsed doing them.

Foderingham has done the press conferences before.

He isn’t too impressed with Scottish media from when him and Leigh split up and other stuff that happened. Could be why

I think I can remember every player in the squad being involved in a presser this season apart from Alfie (for obvious reasons) and Shagger.

Anyone know if perhaps he is refusing to speak to the press, maybe on the back of the Scotland fallout from years ago or that it's simply policy of the club that it's only outfield players who attend?

Btw Alfie is by no means fluent but can hold a conversation in English when he wants to . Mate met him a couple of months ago had a short conversation with him about his love for Rangers

He was interviewed after the Feyenord game and whilst saying nothing wrong hes not what you would call media trained in the way he answers questions.. which I love!

Hea deffinately the type to throw in a few 'swear words' if he was in front of the camera often enough.
Honestly, I struggle to understand half of what he says... especially after matches he is so excitable and wired that he speaks at 100mph.

Hed probably jump the desk and nut anyone that asks him the ridiculous questions they ask
Maybe a stage too far but fair to say he is probably treating them with the contempt they deserve due to previous , something the club should due but probably can’t due to contractual reasons/league rules.

He is that crabbit i reckon the press officer or whoever deals with it is probably to scared to ask him incase Allan bites his head off.

The guys who do the presser get my admiration. I’d find it difficult to not grab somebody by the larynx when you hear some of the shyte the ask.

Think of the contempt that SG has for the media, but can keep it hidden to an extend. The multiply that by 10 and someone that probably couldn't hide it. I want mcgregor doing our post cup win interviews!

Interview after the Feyenoord game was hilarious when asked aboot the penalty and forgetting the second goal need to interview him more often hes dry as fxxk

I wish he would do them. One psycho stare would have the waiting press shitting themselves and thinking twice before asking any daft questions.

Maybe he’s just not that good at them

Saving him for the day after 55, following a night of wee slags in One Up.

It's the presser we all want to see.

They always say goalies need to be crazy, shagger is definitely our teams own nutter. Love him best keeper Scotland's produced since Goram. Easy.

There is a rota for players and a number of them are quite keen to do pressers. Greegsy isn't one of them. He can be quite headstrong when he wants to be and he's not interested in the Scottish media, particularly after the hassle he took whilst playing for Scotland in his first stint.

I don't think players are contractually obliged to do the press conferences. I get the impression they find them an annoyance.

I bet doing them is a punishment most of the time for being megged most often in training or such like.

Back