Mcgregor and running down the clock

I saw Kent having a few go’s at delaying free kicks getting taken and moving the ball away a couple times. Really gets to Brown. Hilarious

Anyone else love how he does this?

One yesterday the left back gave away a goal kick quite clearly a goal kick. Mcgregor though is at the edge of the box looking to take a free kick ref tells him to go back he still puts it in the wrong place by the time he took the kick the best part of a minute must have been run down.

Absolute class and shows the experience of the big man
He also
Kicked the ball over the LCD sponsor boards but made it look like he tried to bounce it back to himself brilliant

One yesterday the left back gave away a goal kick quite clearly a goal kick. Mcgregor though is at the edge of the box looking to take a free kick ref tells him to go back he still puts it in the wrong place by the time he took the kick the best part of a minute must have been run down.

Last year in Europe I reckon he wasted 14 minutes

He’s brilliant at it.

We were only about 25 minutes in yesterday when Rangers won a goal kick. The ball bounced off the advertising boards and came back to McGregor’s feet. He just punted it out into the stand and had to wait 20-30 seconds for another ball to be thrown on.
That was the one I noticed it was actually one of the balls sitting around the pitch.he just kicked over the advertising boards.the ball boys were not amused

He's an expert at it, but %^*& me we are victims of this more than most teams and it frustrates the life out of me

All part of the game I guess

That big sheep fuuker takes 20 minutes off the 90 when he's playin us. Big greegsy is a novice compared to him.

The best example is when he collects the ball behind the goal and goes to throw the ball over the nets towards the 6 yard box. In reality he's trying to land it on top of the net!
This is the one I was thinking, or gets the ball kid to try throw it over the net, either ends up stuck on the roof of the net or it goes flying past the pen spot

I actually said this to my mate during the game yesterday. We have became alot more street smart under Gerrard and his staff. Teams do stuff like this to us week in week out. We have been doing it in Europe and yesterday against the beggars. Was laughing at McGregor doing it.

This is the one I was thinking, or gets the ball kid to try throw it over the net, either ends up stuck on the roof of the net or it goes flying past the pen spot

How many more shoppin days til Santa comes.?

Fuukin the man up to the wrath of the sfa bastards.

Yip, love the big man and his experience of the game.

He too a free kick out on the left back position, normally would be Helander or Borna, but they debated it and he came to take it long, he was in the box and had to come away over (obviously) the ref said something and he had a go back at the ref as if, I've just been told I'm taking it, no my fault! :D

Borna sitting telling one of them Fuk you, repeatedly as well.

At the very end Jack was holding the ball for a throw to us and was waiting on tav to come up, but jack wasn't even looking for tav.

We are starting to get streetwise, wasting time and also not letting the opposition take quick free kicks.

The other one we do a lot is from throw ins, basically take ages over the throw, eventually throw the ball as far up the line towards the corner, knock it off an opponent, win another throw then repeat.

Once we win the ball in the corner we pass it all the way back down the line to the goalie and then repeat. It eats up loads of time. We done this routine solidly for the last 10 mins of the first half and last 15-20 mins of the game. Total control.

He also has his teammates drilled, if the ball goes for a goal kick they leave it and dont kick it back to him, he then goes and collects the ball with his shuffle and then throws the ball to the box and it is never in the right place. It's especially good when the ball is near the corner flag.

The other one we do a lot is from throw ins, basically take ages over the throw, eventually throw the ball as far up the line towards the corner, knock it off an opponent, win another throw then repeat.

Once we win the ball in the corner we pass it all the way back down the line to the goalie and then repeat. It eats up loads of time. We done this routine solidly for the last 10 mins of the first half and last 15-20 mins of the game. Total control.

Yep and Borna is a master at stealing 20 metres per throw-in

Back