McGregor appeal put back to Wednesday

It’s an absolute shambles he has been even given 2 game ban, Davie Weir is spot on how can SFA possibly know whether it’s deliberate or not with Ferguson it can’t be proven corrupt to the core.

Will Power be suspended for the replay then if he's been found guilty or will they just make it the next game against the scum?

If it's only a one game ban against the paedos we need to go tonto demanding a full clear out of the maggots in charge of the Scottish 19th Century Terrorist Association.

Depends how many games he gets if found guilty if it's a one game ban it will just be the celtic game

I thought if the referee saw the incident and took no action that was it. The camera behind the goal shows the referee saw what happened 100%.

... mainly because it happens in nigh every game, Ferguson could well have jumped out of the way, and Madden likes it "physical".

Power ... may always claim he didn't see Jack coming in, and though high boot it was, a "dark yellow" it was. On the contrary, Simunovic jumped in elbow first into Shaw and there was no card whatsever ... a "must-look-into!" incident. If she doesn't see that as a straight foul, something is badly wrong with her and the system.

What happens if Mcgregor doesn't put his leg up, does ferguson just follow thru on him, we don't know and neither did shagger, so you protect yourself

Was always going to be the case. It is a rarity that a lawyer isn't in court on a Monday. Unless the SFA want to pay her a full time salary then her cases will always take priority.

Just one of those things that can't be avoided. She was due to have her briefing with Lawwell yesterday but it had to be rescheduled to today. No harm done they can confirm his ban tomorrow

They managed to hear Alfie’s appeal, and many other Rangers ones, at the drop of a hat. This is pathetic from the SFA.

Never ever forget the time they fast tracked Kenny Millers

IIRC
Banned on the wenesday
Appealed on Thursday pm, appeal heard later thursday PM (something like 8pm)
out of tims game the sunday

IIRC
Banned on the wenesday
I remember, appeal submitted at 4:55pm on the Friday night before the game and instantly dismissed. IIRC we still won the game.

Club must be going in mob handed with suitable lawyers.

I remember one such club official who often said that the SFA beaks would crumble when clubs had genuine hard hitters backing them in a legal sense., as they'd take apart the SFA and compliance officer arguments with ease

I remember one such club official who often said that the SFA beaks would crumble when clubs had genuine hard hitters backing them in a legal sense., as they'd take apart the SFA and compliance officer arguments with ease
100% we are going after them.

The fact that the tims have had no citations against there players tells you everything you need to know about this set up .

Only allowed one legal representative/person who may speak on your behalf plus another two who can accompany you but cannot speak on your behalf.

10.1.3 Subject to Paragraph 10.1.4 and Paragraphs 13.9.4 and 13.13.3:

10.1.3.1 Any Party may be represented in proceedings by a single legal representative or any other person, who may speak on his behalf;

10.1.3.2 Any Party and his representative may be accompanied by other persons, who may not speak on his behalf, up to a maximum of two;

Why was this not the case for Alfredo?

Seriously wtf does this wee lassie know about goalkeeping, collecting a ball and football other than what she’s learned at Celtic Park?

I’m sure she’s a bright young legal mind that can work out where the i’s are dotted and the t’s crosses but who the %^*& is she to comment on anything related to protecting your area and gathering a ball?

IIRC
Banned on the wenesday
Did this for a Wednesday night cup replay too, away to Tesco FC - offices were funnily enough left open late that night...

Seems to have managed to review other incident and able to decide on that according to this ?

"
SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte will review the footage on Wednesday and decide whether the ban should be upheld.

If it is, it means that McGregor will miss Rangers' Premiership clash with St Johnstone and the Scottish Cup replay against Kilmarnock.

Meanwhile, Alan Power fill find out his fate today after the compliance officer poured over footage from his high tackle on Ryan Jack.

In a game of few incidents, the Irishman’s high, dangerous challenge on Jack in the first-half earned him a yellow card from ref Alan Muir.

It was the big talking point for the game and Power will find out before 3:00pm today if the incident warrants further punishment, according to the Scottish Sun. "

That cannot be correct, surely to fúck? She must have reviewed the footage in order to offer the ban in first place! Therefore she surely has nothing to do with the appeals process?

I thought it was a panel of 3 ex-refs who decided after the compliance officer presented the case? The case has been made so surely someone else can read it out to them?
Corrupt to the core.
That is my understanding as well and it will be 3 people out of a massive list that will pass judgement on the appeal

Are people just assuming now because it is us who requested an extra 24 hours that we are going after them?

I just can't see it. Maybe I am just too used to us bending over.

Are people just assuming now because it is us who requested an extra 24 hours that we are going after them?

I just can't see it. Maybe I am just too used to us bending over.

Someone posted it was because Greegs wasn't available. Sounds far more plausible. All this 'going in mob handed' stuff is nonsense. The rules allow for ONE other person to speak on behalf of McGregor.

If the mob from the east could have benefitted in any way from an early hearing , it would have been the first one dealt with .

I wonder if the delay had anything to do with us waiting to see if there were any citings from the weekend games? The lack thereof surely backs our claims of being treated differently?

Aye right, if our hard hitters couldnae get Alfie off with his 'tickle', they have no chance with McGregor's 'attempted murder' charge.

Genuine query. What makes her qualified to make judgement on football matches and the rules of football?

Other than being a puppet of course.

Back