McGregor back at Ibrox - Official - Welcome home Shagger!

Glad to have you back shagger,maybe a few ladies in the glasgow area might also be chuffed too.

I don’t know if been mention on here previously buy do people remember what McGregor used to do before Rangers Celtic games?

The Celtic players are having there cuddle, they then go to there positions on the pitch, it was at that moment McGregor would lead the rangers Players to the fans clapping.

It was a “we are Rangers you will wait for us” sort of thing. And exactly what we’ve been missing. It’s little things like this thst ahow his winners mentality and not showing them respect.

Again not a big thing but compare to recently with them having free reign to do what they like on the pitch.

That won’t happen with McGregor here.
Welcome home Al
If I was him I’d be practising my by kicks, would be hard to miss Broon’s Arse.

Can anyone help? Having a running argument with Timmy at work. I didn't think McGregor left with a cloud over his head but Timmy is saying "why have someone back that shit on the club". I don't remember it that way. Anyone remember what actually happened?

Can anyone help? Having a running argument with Timmy at work. I didn't think McGregor left with a cloud over his head but Timmy is saying "why have someone back that shit on the club". I don't remember it that way. Anyone remember what actually happened?

It's because he left when Rangers went down into the Third Division, people think that means shitting on the club basically, he had his career to think about and I don't think he would have trusted Charles Green. Nonetheless, they're going to come out with that probably because he's panicking over the fact Rangers have someone of his quality back.

It's because he left when Rangers went down into the Third Division, people think that means shitting on the club basically, he had his career to think about and I don't think he would have trusted Charles Green. Nonetheless, they're going to come out with that probably because he's panicking over the fact Rangers have someone of his quality back.
Cheers. Makes sense.

Shagger still has it and thank fuuk he has.

Wes is a fuukin nightmare in goal and I'm confident that Al will give us stability there.

He had the foresight to see through green and the spivs, especially bug eyes.

He may have gone but not in the way that Naismith and Whittaker went about it.

He had the foresight to see through green and the spivs, especially bug eyes.

He may have gone but not in the way that Naismith and Whittaker went about it.

Couldn't agree more, especially the difference between himself and that of Naismith and Whittaker. For me, McGregor loves the club, he would have been gutted as anyone to see Rangers going down in the manner it did, I don't think him leaving for the sake of his career would have changed that and you can see he is buzzing to be back, he won't say it outright, but he'll be desperate to win stuff this season to put things right.

Back