McGregor back at Ibrox - Official - Welcome home Shagger!

No, a new keeper? There is talk of Ward and others?
McGregor will be our number one next season. The guy has just won player of the season at a Championship club, he’s Scotland’s first choice goalie according to Eck and he’s turned down the chance to stay in England. He is not here to sit on the bench.

Foderingham will be sold IMO.

Who ever is playing in defence for us next season had better be switched on and giving it their absolute all, because if they’re not McGregor will be breathing hot fire in their direction. He won’t stand for that shite and he’s certainly not shy about letting players know.

Hope so.

RE: Allan McGregor. Will be interesting to hear Steven Gerrard's comments on him.
Yes mate. I'm sure Gerrard's comments will be all positive about McGregor in a similar way to his Arfield comments.

There's just a wee part of me that feels the goalkeeper position would have been a position that SG would have liked 100% to be his own personal choice.

However, if SG is happy, then I'm happy :)

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC
#LetsGo

DdVE5wJXkAEUIL8.jpg:large

5:45 PM - 16 May 2018

https://twitter.com/RangersFC/status/996778666133786625

I must be one of the few that really rate Wes and would happily keep him to fight it out with shagger
If we get giod money for him then great, but I certainly wouldn’t be pushing him out the door

Yes mate. I'm sure Gerrard's comments will be all positive about McGregor in a similar way to his Arfield comments.

There's just a wee part of me that feels the goalkeeper position would have been a position that SG would have liked 100% to be his own personal choice.

It should be 100% up to Gerrard.

Sorry but Darren McGregor is not good enough for us. Is this the Gerrard revolution we’re getting?

%^*& it, stop the train, I want off. I’m ragin
Want to know whats worse?

Its no Darren, its the wee camp one from the bogtrotters.......

SG will be more than aware of His capabilities , if he has sanctioned this , as he did with Arfield it is his choice !

Have to agree, it would be an instant upgrade on our current keepers. I'd punt Fods and actually keep Alnwick as backup. Fods distribution is frankly abysmal and I don't think he inspires confidence in an albeit poor backline.

Welcome back, to me we have just improved our chances right there.
This is coming and I for one can't wait a minute longer.

I can't imagine Gerrard would risk the huge value of his name and reputation on the player choices of someone else.

e: and I'm aware that just because I can't imagine it doesn't make it so. But does he seem the type of individual who would allow someone else to be responsible for who we sign?

Back