McGregor injured?

Too much credit being given to Hearts......look at the stats we're 60 ahead in goal difference ffs

they took points of us earlier this season. they battered us the opening 15 mins and we were lucky not to be 2 down.

If we take them lightly tomorrow we’ll drop points.

i want the same display as we got at Easter Road, we’ll smash them.

they took points of us earlier this season. they battered us the opening 15 mins and we were lucky not to be 2 down.

If we take them lightly tomorrow we’ll drop points.

i want the same display as we got at Easter Road, we’ll smash them.

yes , as you say that was earlier in the season , look at them now though , nobody said we'll take them lightly....?

Wes is a decent replacement but could be a tough game tomorrow with 3 key players out.
4 if you include Helander.

Wes is a decent replacement but could be a tough game tomorrow with 3 key players out.
4 if you include Helander.
Think it was going to be a tough game anyway , Hearts have some players back and had a good home win last week , we will need to have our game heads on.

It's crazy that some of us are worried about a game against the bottom team in the league (I'm one of them.!!!).
Every games going to be an arse twitcher now.!!!

Hearts are bottom of the league and struggling.....Wes will do just fine if required but no doubt its just BS and Shagger will play

Mcgregor can be the difference between wins and draws. Praying he is ok tomorrow but impossible to trust the press these days so assuming he is fine.

Hearts are bottom of the league and struggling.....Wes will do just fine if required but no doubt its just BS and Shagger will play
Signed a few players which will give them a lift, plus it’s us and as we know they lift their game vs us.

I'm well aware of the unbalanced reporting and columns from celtic puppets. But your post referenced none of that and it's a thread about a possible injury to our player. Do you see why your post is of no relevance
I can see
I'm well aware of the unbalanced reporting and columns from celtic puppets. But your post referenced none of that and it's a thread about a possible injury to our player. Do you see why your post is of no relevance
Aye no bother, there's no official confirmation. There's also no other news outlet running it, I think its perfectly relevant to be ridiculing scaremongering fake news

Based on what? It’s a myth that Wes is bad with the ball at his feet.

McGregor’s distribution is atrocious. Thankfully he more than makes up for it.

One good thing Warburton done was show up the amount of absolute dinosaurs in our support with the way Wes played. He is one of the best keepers we've ever had with the ball at his feet, yet people wanted it bootered out the park for no apparent reason.

Wes is a decent replacement if needed, but McGregor will be massive for us in the run in. Hopefully this is bollocks.

One good thing Warburton done was show up the amount of absolute dinosaurs in our support with the way Wes played. He is one of the best keepers we've ever had with the ball at his feet, yet people wanted it bootered out the park for no apparent reason.
Wes is a bombscare and shite with the ball at his feet because he actively tried to retain possession instead of lumping it up the park or out of play :)

One of the only players that we don’t miss when he’s not playing due to the fact that Wes is a more than capable replacement

Back