McGregor injured?

As good as Wes is, MacGregor is often tbe difference between us dropping 2 points

Over the course of the season with you are probably correct. McGREGOR probably worth 8/9 points a season (more to do with McGregor pulling off a wonder save rather than Wes gifting a goal.....but I do have issues with wes’ stopping shots from long range).

However in the short term it shouldn’t matter as much and I’m happy with Wes as back up.

Over the course of the season with you are probably correct. McGREGOR probably worth 8/9 points a season (more to do with McGregor pulling off a wonder save rather than Wes gifting a goal.....but I do have issues with wes’ stopping shots from long range).

However in the short term it shouldn’t matter as much and I’m happy with Wes as back up.
When was the last time wes let in a goal from long distance? Two years ago?

When was the last time wes let in a goal from long distance? Two years ago?

When was last time Wes was our natural number 1? 2 years ago?

Backs up my point. Coming in for the odd game here and there (usually against weaker opposition) he’s absolutely fine. If he was our number one goalie for a full season a better sample size would allow his flaws to come to the surface.

He may have improved in those 2 years with long shots. I hope he has. I can only judge him on what I’ve seen. I’ll still have my doubts until such time I don’t.

McGregor won't be a big miss if he doesn't make it today. We need to be all over hearts from the start and not give them time on the ball. We can't afford to let them start the way they did last time at Tynecastle.

Agree. Won't get much better for a back up keeper

Hope this is just rumour and that he plays today, Wes is decent but I never feel he pulls off the sort if saves that McGregor does at crucial times

McGregor's motivation of the team is as big an issue to be missing from the squad on a day like this.

Wes should be able to cover ably in a playing sense against a shite Hearts team but we need winners showing everyone the way.

Well there's a shock, the media north of the border is a joke and a shadow of its former self. It's death cannot come quick enough for this camper.

Back