McGregor injured?

Despite signing a new player at allegedly 6k a week, they are bottom of the league for a reason. I fear another ten man behind the ball borefest by the watery ones fae Edinburgh

They will get far more spaces to attack into tomorrow. The key is us all pressing up the park exactly the way in which we did at the piggery. Last time at tynecastle sat back and invited it on. Front foot from the start and we'll be fine.
Yes, a good start is key.

Agreed. Need Kent and Aribo to contribute more goal threat than they did v St Mirren.

Need these guys to be hitting about 15 goals between them from now until the end of the season.

We simply cannot continue to rely on Morelos to produce the goals all the time. He might hit a dry patch plus he will get suspended again.

Need these guys to be hitting about 15 goals between them from now until the end of the season.

We simply cannot continue to rely on Morelos to produce the goals all the time. He might hit a dry patch plus he will get suspended again.
I’d say so. Which means they both need to shoot a whole lot more.

Have to laugh at some of the replies regarding Wes, the same people with the “fear” about him will be the same fans thinking we can sell him for a decent fee

We have the best and arguably second best keeper in the league. No worries about this one and Wes playing.

This Stendel wants them to press high all over the park. We’ll pick them apart.
[/QUOTE
I remember the last Hibs manager tried this style early on against Celtic and they got battered. Hopefully Stendel does the same as still a lot for him to learn about scottish football

If he is oot, dyou want tae let the opposition know right now ?.

Or any other of our players for that matter.

Catch a fuukin grip.

Wes is a more than adequate deputy. 1st pick in any other team in the league and that includes them.

Hopefully nothing in the rumour but even it's true there's no need to worry.

I believe the Record running with it this morning but gleefully trying to build the rhetoric that we have an injury and suspension crisis for this game! Wes is more than capable! WATP!

Hopefully McGregor makes it but if not Wes will be fine. Bigger worry for me is how we start the game, we must be right up for this & go for them from the off.

In all honesty iam surprised Wes has stuck it out.
i understand his frustrations at being a squad player I thought clubs would have come in for him.

My worry is scoring goals tomorrow .
This is a slight worry for me today.
We really do miss Alfredo in these type of games, we need to alter the team or personnel to help Defoe out a bit more but we seem to want to just play the same way we do when Alfie is in the team.

Back