McGregor Last Minute

Was raging at the time, but even his moment of madness against Hibs last season. Kicked the c-nt then went down pretending to have a knock :)).

Our mad bastard

Got their player booked in the process aswell. Seen it coming timing was spot on from the man. Makes a change from the time wasters we see week after week in the league

Got their player booked in the process aswell. Seen it coming timing was spot on from the man. Makes a change from the time wasters we see week after week in the league

To be fair mate, McGregor is a serial time waster in the league for us when it's required :)). McGregor and Joe Lewis for Aberdeen are the best in the league for it.

Thanks f*ck he pulled the pin on playing for the Tartan Trannies, we appreciate him 100% those bampotss don't appreciate any of our players.

He literally is the old bull, the young one wants to run down the field and %^*& one cow old head says wait take your time and %^*& them all. :D

He’s always worth keeping an eye on when the ball is out of play, very entertaining.

I only hope that when he eventually hangs up his gloves, he passes on all the dark arts to young McCrorie.

Not sure if it would have been picked up on the tv cameras, but he had another classic last night where he raced after the ball when it went out on one side, shouting at the ball boy to return it - full in the knowledge that there would be a multi ball coming on to the pitch from behind the other side of his goal at the same time.

My favourite is when he jogs over to pick up a ball for a goal kick, bends over to pick it up and then "accidentally" kicks the ball away from himself and has to jog an extra five yards to go collect it

My favourite is when he jogs over to pick up a ball for a goal kick, bends over to pick it up and then "accidentally" kicks the ball away from himself and has to jog an extra five yards to go collect it
Totally agree. Then once he eventually gets the ball, he casually strolls over to the opposite side of the six yard line to take the kick.

He time wastes with petulance so well. And I mean that as a compliment.

There was one when the ball went out of play down by the corner flag a long ball flew past everyone and greggs started sprinting as though yo keep it in slowed down watched it go out then jogged picked it up and brought it back to his area. He knew what he was doing and that it would waste a few seconds.

Noticed how clever it was last night.

Shagger also does collecting the ball then going to ground to kill time very very well.,

The black goalies kit has brought out even more Macheavellian traits in Greegs, I can't say I disapprove. The man is a born winner.

He's my hero.

I love this sort of thing and we can't moan when others do it.

McGregor is just fly as %^*& and subtle with it at times.

Who else would've bet their mortgage when the ball landed on the roof in the last minute or so that McGregor would've waited until "multiball" was enforced by Braga before tipping aforementioned ball back into play!
Wiley old bassa!
He’s the absolute master of shithousery

Who else would've bet their mortgage when the ball landed on the roof in the last minute or so that McGregor would've waited until "multiball" was enforced by Braga before tipping aforementioned ball back into play!
Wiley old bassa!

Thot there was going to be a fight with the Bragga because of it

Was brill to see and even got a Braga dude booked.
Only bettered if he d went down injured too!

Back