McGregor

Ah here we go. We'll just forget that he cost us the league last season with his howlers.
Nobody needs to forget that to see he is miles better than McLaughlin. Which is what matters at the moment since the manager completely failed to address this key position in summer.

No debate now number 1 . However must be his last season, and if McLaughlin cannot take over then have to use McCrorie in the cup games.

Ah here we go. We'll just forget that he cost us the league last season with his howlers.
I'm not forgetting but he wasn't the only one that cost us the league last season. He made saves that got us to a European final, will you forget that?

He's by far the best keeper at the club even at 40 and should have been no1 from the start of the season.

To replace him properly its going to take a few quid either in transfer fee or signing on fee/wage for a bosman, either way it should be top priority.

But he can’t come for a cross eh….

Some are clueless on here.
Should have saved the free kick!
By the way, in case somebody posts that a poster said he should have saved the penalty as it went straight down the middle, that was me.
I was just annoyed at the claim about the free kick that I thought it would be read as being as so unbelievably stupid that it had to be sarcasm.
That didn’t work.

Should have saved the free kick!
By the way, in case somebody posts that a poster said he should have saved the penalty as it went straight down the middle, that was me.
I was just annoyed at the claim about the free kick that I thought it would be read as being as so unbelievably stupid that it had to be sarcasm.
That didn’t work.
Should have saved the free kick? It was one of the best free kicks you'll see this season.

He was outstanding tonight. That doesn't take away from the weaknesses in his game but his shot stopping was excellent.

Not a chance he gets to that. The best keepers in the world would struggle to get to that ffs.

Overly harsh on McGregor imo

He almost got a hand to it. A taller keeper saves it. With strikes like that though you have to give credit to the player who hits it.

McGregor often gives me the fear at free kicks though as his positioning is usually wild. He tends to show far too much of one side to the attacker (see the Slavia Prague free kick).

He almost got a hand to it. A taller keeper saves it. With strikes like that though you have to give credit to the player who hits it.

McGregor often gives me the fear at free kicks though as his positioning is usually wild. He tends to show far too much of one side to the attacker (see the Slavia Prague free kick).
Last night in isolation my only criticism and I'm not a goalie so maybe someone who is will tell me different, I thought he was slightly too far off his line. I thought his position just off centre was fine but from that distance to give himself the longest possible time to see it, could maybe have been a yard or 2 back.

Don't take anything away from the free kick though, he's got it up and over a jumping wall right into the top bin very close to the post. I still think most keepers in the world don't save that.

Back