McGregors time wasting 2nd half

Glorious, any balls coming to him he would continually run to the furthest edge of the box waiting for Edouard to chase after him before picking up, must have happened half a dozen times at least B-D

What made it better for me, after they got to the corner of the box for him to pick it up he runs to the opposite corner with the ball, not even looking at ewar.

He didn’t do it yesterday that I saw but he often goes to pick the ball up to restart play and connects with his foot just before his hands get there and off the ball goes and he’s got to go after it.

The “check this Bobby, this ball feels a bit flat routine” while Davo was fixing his boot yesterday was absolutely brilliant.

He did do it yesterday,just the once though, it was blatant as well, wasnt as discreet as normal.

I love it when he does this. Eduard has to be seen to be chasing him down all the while knowing he’s about to look like a dick for the 50th time when Greegs inevitably picks the ball up hahaha

the boy that does the rangers archives on facebook posted a wee video of mcgregor and davis v celtic over the years, and he pulled up with cramp immediately after saving a pen at parkhead in 2010 or something - i didnt appreciate that game intelligence from mcgregor at the time but had a fair chuckle

Glorious, any balls coming to him he would continually run to the furthest edge of the box waiting for Edouard to chase after him before picking up, must have happened half a dozen times at least B-D
Mr. Ed never cottoned on to what was going on the more he came towards McGregor the more time got wasted.

Back