Mciness at the end of the season?

Big Bawz Baloo

Many on here think the board have written the season off.Maybe this is true.It would maybe suit them if the sheep take 2nd place,Maybe they expect it.It gives them more time to recoup financially and it makes the appointment of Mcinness look more fitting.
A lot of maybees i know,So don't have a go i' m just like the rest of you trying to work this one out.
Is this a reasonable thought?

Nope, if we want him, stop fûcking around, pay up and get him on board ASAP. The clause will be the same in the summer, so there is nothing to be gained by pontificating.

A veritable 'maybe' overload. No way they can just carry on as things are going and be satisfied with finishing 3rd.

Would be utterly mental to write the season off now. Despite it all we're not far off 2nd. Unsure how the season ticket sales would be effected should we go down that route but for me it would be a suicide for the board to think like that.

Waiting til the end of the season for a top class appointment might be reasonable but waiting til the end of the season for a guy who is no more than the possible best realistic fit would be ludicrous!

BTW if the board have indeed "written off this season" then they should hang their heads in shame!

We're 3 points behind 2nd placed Aberdeen. It's November.

Why on earth would the board be happy to accept 3rd place and "write off the season" now?

Many on here think the board have written the season off.Maybe this is true.It would maybe suit them if the sheep take 2nd place,Maybe they expect it.It gives them more time to recoup financially and it makes the appointment of Mcinness look more fitting.
A lot of maybees i know,So don't have a go i' m just like the rest of you trying to work this one out.

How would finishing third give them board more time to recoup financially?

We aren't even in December yet. Why would anyone be writing the season off?

If McInnes is the man, it would be something of a clusterfuck to see him taking charge of Aberdoom's next two games against us, before taking the reins at our club.

Going by McInnes' reactions at his last press conference, I think he's getting just as frustrated & pissed off about the whole thing as we are.

If the board have written the season off then maybe they can refund all our season ticket money from now to end of season?

Why on earth would it suit them if Aberdeen got 2nd place?

We’d all go ape shit and be calling for the boards heads if we are still behind those goons come May.

We should be calling for their heads it the think they can just write THIS season off

Why on earth would it suit them if Aberdeen got 2nd place?

We’d all go ape shit and be calling for the boards heads if we are still behind those goons come May.
Because 2nd, like 3rd is still really last? Maybe 2nd over 3rd is not seen as a holy grail to the board and therefore to get pipped to it given where we are and what's going on ain't a catastrophe??

For me theres no guarantee of 2nd or 3rd on current form.

With Murty in charge we've a fight on to finish above Hibs and Motherwell let alone Aberdeen.

You can't write a season off in November.

If we had got our finger out after sacking Caixinha we could be heading to Dens tomorrow night with a win taking us to three behind the bheggars.

The January window is approaching, players contracts nearing an end, the opportunity to tie up pre contracts and be 100% ready to hit the ground running next season. On top of that there is still a cup to play for.

Stop fucking about.

There’s no way the board have ‘written the season off’ we simply can’t afford to. They’re not that stupid...

Sorry but I fail to believe the board have written this season off. They are however suffering from a serious bout of procrastination and appear to be terrified of making the wrong decision. They are beginning to look somewhat foolish though. I mean are we honestly to believe they did not see Pedro's departure coming and plan accordingly? If so it is an astonishing lack of foresight and does not bode well for them getting this appointment right.

If this happens, the current faith and support I have for the board right now, disappears even before the ink drys on his signature.

I have been very 'vocal' on my support for the board right in them taking their time to get the right man and right finances in place to take us forward. If it ends with McInnes after all, that will be extremely disappointing.

I think to be fair to the OP he's just like many of us, in trying to fathom a reason as to why on earth it's taking so long to hire a football manager for our club.

It's becoming way beyond acceptable the lack of communication to the supporters hence we get people filling in the blanks.

So the suggestion here is it would "maybe" suit the board to finish 3rd behind Aberdeen this season?
Sorry OP, but how on earth can anyone come to that conclusion?
Some bonkers stuff on here at times honestly.

The ops post was nuts. This board are complicit in us dropping points by sacking Pedro before even having the replacement lined up. A clusterfuck of a situation might now end up which should not have. If we wait until after the Aberdeen games before appointing the new man then that is shocking boardroom management having already lost to the accies.

Is it feasable that Aberdeen have said their not letting him go until after the games against us or do you think we don't actually want him?

32b.gif

Is it feasable that Aberdeen have said their not letting him go until after the games against us or do you think we don't actually want him?
If we meet the compo figure they can’t stop him coming.
However Milne’s interview today suggests he isn’t coming.

Why post a new thread on a lot of maybes and shite?

3 points behind, write off the season ?

Jesus fucking christ, unplug your broadband place it into a suitable box and send it back to your isp, your too stupid to be allowed online.

Why post a new thread on a lot of maybes and shite?

3 points behind, write off the season ?

Jesus fucking christ, unplug your broadband place it into a suitable box and send it back to your isp, your too stupid to be allowed online.
No need for the insult.I was making a suggestion on the basis of a lot on here having suggested the board have written the season off.I personally hope not.

If that was the case the board would deserve chased,

Thankfully it's an absurd suggestion.
It may seem ubsurdbut im only going by a thought that a lot on here have suggested the board could have took this stance.I hope they haven't.
Remember the board will have a different way of thinking from the ordinary fan.
We can only hope and have faith our team will do well ,So will the board.But they have also got to go by instinct dealing with millions in finances and the responsibilities.It will be no shock to the fans if the sheep finish 2nd.The board will have this thought also and when it comes to it forking out millions,it might be delayed
because of their instinct.Stranger decisions have been made from ones in power.

Back