Mcinnes backroom staff

what f-ckin planet are you from.all this crap does is let everyone else think that we are in the dark ages.and if i was any of the above named i would tell them too stick working for rangers right up their arse.there is no room for this type of shite in todays world after all that Souness done.

And if they're not a success....???

If he/they are not a success then the same thing will happen as happens with every other management team that are not a success. Let's remember that, ultimately (however they dressed it up) Advocaat and Le Guen - major players in the managerial market at the time - were sacked. Walter Smith was a bit part player in managerial terms at the time he was appointed and went on to be one of our best ever. A big name guarantees nothing.

Who is to say if McInnes comes that Aberdeen wont move to appoint his assistant as his replacement.

They may consider that continuity if he wanted it.

Sure Archie Knox is up there, he might take them over til a replacement is found.

I'm not in the mcinnes corner on coming to us but I'm sure Archie is there.

what f-ckin planet are you from.all this crap does is let everyone else think that we are in the dark ages.and if i was any of the above named i would tell them too stick working for rangers right up their arse.there is no room for this type of shite in todays world after all that Souness done.

Aye, there is. F*ck them and all they stand for. All this "dark ages" overly PC pish is embarassing, not the other way around. Barry Robson, you having a laugh mate? Hated that horrible little c*nt when he played for the beggars, why would any Rangers man want him involved with us?

Whatever happened to good old football rivalry? It doesn't always have to be colour or religion orientated. Don't fabricate that argument to suit your own PC attitude.

Aye, there is. F*ck them and all they stand for. All this "dark ages" overly PC pish is embarassing, not the other way around. Barry Robson, you having a laugh mate? Hated that horrible little c*nt when he played for the beggars, why would any Rangers man want him involved with us?

Whatever happened to good old football rivalry? It doesn't always have to be colour or religion orientated. Don't fabricate that argument to suit your own PC attitude.

I'm sure you felt the same way about Kenny Miller at the time too - and why wouldn't you? He's done alright for us though.

Still feel the same about Miller, regardless of what he's done for us. I'll never forget the badge thumping.

We all have our favourites but I don't think I've ever felt the need to describe a current Rangers player as a 'horrible little c*nt'.:eek: Each to their own I guess.

Marshall was the Killie goalkeeper that day and he is on record as saying he was disgusted at the behaviour and comments from several Celtc players. I think Chimpson in particular stands out and wasn't he the one who missed a penalty.

Marshall couldn't have let that in if he'd tried because the ugly mhutant b*stard put it over the bar.

Fair enough. I quoted your comment about Robson and asked if you felt the same way about Miller. You said you still do. If I've interpreted that incorrectly then I apologise - it certainly wasn't very clear.

Wasn't a fan of Miller, still not. That's all I meant. Robson, on the other hand, is a c*nt and I hope he is never anywhere near Rangers.

I doubt the majority of the support will be as ecumenical as those in this thread.

Then again, perhaps the guy that suggested Lennon as our manager was onto something. Perhaps the support would accept something like that.

We've already had Green and Whyte and Pedro 'Congratulations Celtic' Caixinha. Let's get some Yahoos in the dugout. It's what the club desperately needs.

Never had any success against mhanks with docherty as assistant.There lies the problem.Leave him at shittawdrie.Success guaranteed;)

I don't want Mcinnes or his backroom staff anywhere near us. If it turns out he's the chosen one, then so be it.
But if that rancid rabbid robson joins us then i'll be f*****g raging.

John Robertson (ex-Forest) apparently grew up a Gers fan and he was an assistant at Snake Mountain. It's a job to guys like that.

Only on here could you get slated for not wanting bitter rangers hates employed by Rangers. A few who have probably hated us most of their lives are suddenly going to turn that off just because they now work here, that's not really how humans work is it.

Septic influence has now went so far they will be sitting inside the Ibrox dugout. At least we wont need to look far for leaks. Are they suddenly going to be more loyal to us, what about if some of their old cronies want some info

Marshall i believe was in goal in 1987 at the piggery when Falkirk beat them 2-1, our draw at Aberdeen that day gave us the title. Strange or what?

Only on here could you get slated for not wanting bitter rangers hates employed by Rangers. A few who have probably hated us most of their lives are suddenly going to turn that off just because they now work here, that's not really how humans work is it.

Septic influence has now went so far they will be sitting inside the Ibrox dugout. At least we wont need to look far for leaks. Are they suddenly going to be more loyal to us, what about if some of their old cronies want some info

Robson was a c*nt when he played for them but is there any evidence that either he, or Marshall for that matter, are 'bitter Rangers haters'? Both were Rangers youths in their day after all. Docherty I know absolutely nothing about, though I see a handful of posts saying some close family are bears.

Couldn't stand the thought of that we shite Robson anywhere near us, but as he's youth coach with Dolly, I don't think he will be going anywhere.

You might be right but it doesn't sit particularity comfortably with me.

Can you imaging three Bluenoses sitting in the Celtic dugout at Parkheid?

No, neither can I.

We are better than that lot though, so let's not compare ourselves as equals.

If McInnes comes, and I hope he does not, then it would be normal practice for him to decide who his assistant would be. I don't have any issues there.
We don't need him to take anyone else along for company.
We do need a goal keeping coach, but that is a separate issue and should be looked at separately.

We are better than that lot though, so let's not compare ourselves as equals.

If McInnes comes, and I hope he does not, then it would be normal practice for him to decide who his assistant would be. I don't have any issues there.
We don't need him to take anyone else along for company.
We do need a goal keeping coach, but that is a separate issue and should be looked at separately.

The Rangers support already seem pretty split on the hiring of McInnes.

I'd suggest that having three Celtic men in the dugout increases the risk of problems when the difficult times inevitably arrive.

It's a big call from the new manager.

Kenny McDowall left the tattie dome to come to Ibrox.
It looks like their is still a position for JJ

2 words - Davie Weir

As much as we’d all like it, appointing our own doesn’t always work out either.

I’ve stated before that McInnes and his mentioned team aren’t my first choice but if that’s what seems to be happening then we just need to get behind them and hope the board know better.

In all fairness I'd rather we kept them away from Rangers. However, if they're part of his team then so be it. It's not as though they're going to come in and be deliberately shite. We've had people who have been Celtic fans or staff in the past and they've done the best they could for us.

In all honesty, despite the fact Marshall played for Celtic I've never had a problem with him. He did also play with us at one point also. Robson I just couldn't care less about - I would just rather not have to look at his face.

I doubt the majority of the support will be as ecumenical as those in this thread.

Then again, perhaps the guy that suggested Lennon as our manager was onto something. Perhaps the support would accept something like that.

We've already had Green and Whyte and Pedro 'Congratulations Celtic' Caixinha. Let's get some Yahoos in the dugout. It's what the club desperately needs.

You mean the same support who had no issue with us taking on a guy who had been working at Celtic for 10 years?

Docherty and even Marshall would experience zero hostility. Robson is different, but I sincerely doubt there is any chance happening

You mean the same support who had no issue with us taking on a guy who had been working at Celtic for 10 years?

Docherty and even Marshall would experience zero hostility. Robson is different, but I sincerely doubt there is any chance happening

Do you mean McDowall? He was coming in on the back of the Smith-McCoist ticket - two legends that had a lot of goodwill in the bank.

The support is already unsure about McInnes and then 3 Yahoos are going to rock up behind him? He just doesn't have the credentials to force such a move through. I think it would only heighten cynicism and dampen enthusiasm.

I thought we'd seen the damage Martin Bain's policy had on the club but maybe not.

Not convinced McInnes is the best option out there. But if he is to be our next manager and we want him to hit the ground running, Docherty has to be there. McInnes will need his right hand man there from the off. Robson can stay up north.

Back