Mcinnes backroom staff

Personally I want players and staff who feel what we feel after a win or a defeat. I'd be highly doubtful DM's staff would, but then we even had Coisty's karaoke, so maybe I'm expecting too much.

Nobody will care if we win, but too many are blinkered to this not being a problem - if things start to go wrong, it's decisions like this that will come back to haunt DM and our board.

Well that’s an incisive in depth explanation.
Can you give me a football reason why TD shouldn’t come ?
Yes no problem mate.

Being discrete, may I suggest it's not unknown for your typical west of Scotland yahoo to be extremely hypocritical when it comes to making good money from institutions they hate.

Rangers football department should refrain from employing such folk in order to maximise our chances of being successful. I can think of no advantage in having people who are anti-rangers on board.

It's as simple as that really.

I've got to admit it doesn't make for great viewing does it?

For those who wanted McInnes appointed i have a query:

A) Would you take him and his current backroom staff at Ibrox.
B) If not, do you not feel having a completely different set up for him to work with is even more of a risk?

A) I want McInnes as the next Rangers manager and he should be allowed to assemble the back room team that thinks will give him the best chance of success, just as Pedro and Warburton were allowed to so.
B) See answer to A.

I would rather none of them came including McInnes.
After Millers antics I'll be glad to see the back of him.
If McInnes is appointed I'll give him the support he deserves but id rather he didn't bring his staff with him.
His antics eh?

Scoring two last weekend in a good win.

• Should never have been given the chance. He should have been let go the day his agent came out bumping his gums in the press.

His father is worse. He's as bitter as they come. And makes no attempt to hide his hatred of all things Rangers. No Rangers fan could miss this when in his company, as he does nothing to attempt to hide his pish.

This. And this is why there is no chance he can become an assistant manager at Rangers.

Good coach, good guy, but of the rabid variety and we do not need a fox in the hen house

Robson was a c*nt when he played for them but is there any evidence that either he, or Marshall for that matter, are 'bitter Rangers haters'? Both were Rangers youths in their day after all. Docherty I know absolutely nothing about, though I see a handful of posts saying some close family are bears.
Robertson come from a rangers supporting family as far as i know.one of his family used to go out with the girl who owned one of the local hairdresser.

This happy-clappy, we love everybody PC Martin Bain pish has eaten away at us as an institution. That's why you get mentally challengeds tweeting shit from Auchenhowie when they are employed in the kitchen. Having an affinity when younger (Murty) is one thing, coming from a long line of rabid scum like the above and people like O'Halloran is another. I remember the abuse I got when I stated the simple observation that O'Halloran didn't look too happy pulling the jersey on. He runs around with mentally challengeds who fkin hate us ffs! Why do we always have to take it up the arse from them as a support just to satisfy some of you and your psychological instincts to be loved by your abusers. Stockholm syndrome anyone?

I sincerely hope McInnes and his back room staff don’t come anywhere near Ibrox.

The more I think about McInnes being manager the more depressed I get.

Tony Docherty (celtic fan as a boy)
Gordon Marshall (Ex Rangers)
Barry Robson (Ex Rangers)

See, it’s easy to work to an Agenda

https://media.giphy.com/media/uuikq4iuheB4k/giphy.gif

Edit: somethings fucked, won't let me embed images.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Based on what? The fact he supports Rangers?

Docherty is, by all accounts, the brains behind McIness' operation and is regarded as one of the best hands-on coaches in the country — hence why Strachan enlisted him in the Scotland set-up earlier this year. So, he supported Celtic as a kid? Big f*cking deal

Ok so what is the source of your research on this? Is it simply based on the fact that Strachan has had him in the Scotland set up?

He has Scott Brown as his captain picking and choosing his games and several others like Mulgrew Berra and Bannan that shouldn't have any caps.

Why has Docherty not been picked by another club if his competency is so high?

The way half of you are acting we will be crossing ourselfs next
So get your act together and remember the Rangers we all love
Eleven prods that would die for the jersey
No surrender

No issue with TD or GM coming with McInnes if he is appointed but don't want that wee coont Robson anywhere near us.

Back