McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

The jackall

IM NOT IN THE KNOW and don’t like posting rumours

But I was not getting involved with

It’s him or it that one

My head is bursting waiting like the rest of us but I’m just letting you know what I got told today

Not going into anything or who is you source

Just telling you all that is seemingly done

But it definitely is McInnes will be announced poss Monday or latest next week

If it isn’t I’ll not post another message on here

WATP

Not doubting you mate but how does this with work with us playing that mob on Sunday? Have we made contact with Aberdeen?

https://twitter.com/EstConsultancy
DP-FFY6X4AAdqKf.jpg

Unsure what that means?

Not doubting you mate but how does this with work with us playing that mob on Sunday? Have we made contact with Aberdeen?
Don’t know the ins and outs

Poss deal done to poss save some compo him staying for theses two games

But myself thinks that mental by them

It’s him or it that one

My head is bursting waiting like the rest of us but I’m just letting you know what I got told today

WATP

You shouldn't feel obliged to faII on your sword if information that you've shared in good faith doesn't materialise.

W A T P

Three posts in 5 minutes about it OP.

You’re going into it more than originally expected.

It’s him or it that one

If it isn’t I’ll not post another message on

WATP

Is Docherty coming with him...??

It’s him or it that one

WATP
you can tell me this time next year who our new manager is going to be.

I’m nowhere near in the know but was told by someone today who’s not a bullshitter that McInnes is to be confirmed Wednesday

Thought there was this release clause of £800k?
Strange time to approach sheep between 2 games, what if they win Sunday, he will get pelters.

Strange time to approach sheep between 2 games, what if they win Sunday, he will get pelters.

Don't think anyone knows if there is a release clause, it's just been speculation about required compensation - but they're different things.

If it's McInnes, and he knows about it, I'd be lumping on heavy for a Teddy bear win at the weekend!! :)

Strange time to approach sheep between 2 games, what if they win Sunday, he will get pelterss.

No he won't. He's doing his job, and until he is Rangers manager, he obviously has to remain completely professional and ensure Aberdeen are at their very best.

That being said, the dolly meltdown when we pump them on Sunday and announce McInnes on Monday will be superb.

We are expected to beat Aberdeen. Please do not judge McInnes on that. I've said before, but he's done a very good job at the sheep considering where they were, and continually recruits well on a shoestring.

The thread reaction which was going around the sheep forum after our 3-0 win was they are looking for us to come in as they think he's not that good.

The thread reaction which was going around the sheep forum after our 3-0 win was they are looking for us to come in as they think he's not that good.

It was the same when we announced Ryan Jack last season.

He just horsed their midfield out of the game on Wednesday night and has been immense for us this season. Of course their fans will now be downplaying his abilities.

Not who I hoped for or rather not the standard, but like every other manager before him I hope he excels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back