McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of interest . explain Stewart Robertson's role in the appointment of a new manager ?
Errr............as our Managing Director, he's a significant part of the "selection committee"

Are you trying to say he has no responsibility for this shambles ??

Actually you are right, i thought the 23rd we played on the Saturday but we didnt, my mistake, it used to be 2 days before but Murty has changed it.

Even before the Partick game he did it the day before.

McInnes today and presser for the game tomorow maybe ?

If he's taking charge on Saturday then yes, that's what I'd do. You've got to think they're doing everything they can to get this done so he can take the relatively easier game at Ibrox as his first game.

If he's taking charge on Saturday then yes, that's what I'd do. You've got to think they're doing everything they can to get this done so he can take the relatively easier game at Ibrox as his first game.
I think he would rather have a game at Ibrox first than away to the scum 2.0

Optimized-MCIN.png

What a hunky wee bastard he is. The beard is magnificent.

They use Bridge of Don army barracks and don't allow the visiting soldiers to use the football pitch as they paid for an new training pitch to be installed. During my basic training in the mid 80s you would see Sir Alex hammering them on a daily basis. It worked for them as they were decent back then.

People speak about how McInnes will do with a larger budget but it's far more than that. It's stuff like this as well. The whole infrastructure of the club is night and day compared to what he's used to. He's spoken in the past about having to abandon training drills because of the poor surface they were training on that day. He's been dealing with amateur conditions quite frankly. These limitations won't be placed on him here.

So dropping from top 10 club to 60th is OK, as long as you appear to be planning which diddy to allow to drag you down further?

For all we know, they shat it, sacked their manager and signed up the first clown to show an interest.

That would be better for Rangers than the way it has played out?

6 weeks is a joke but to suggest that it would have been better if, for example we just brought McLeish or McCoist back on a 4 year deal the next afternoon, just because it was quick, is madness.
Jesus - I wish I'd never mentioned Hull. Forget Hull. It was just an example - could have been any club.

Look - are you trying to tell me that it is the norm for football clubs to wait over 6 weeks to appoint a manger ?? Because I think you'll find that's outside of the normal expected timeframe. That's all.

Errr............as our Managing Director, he's a significant part of the "selection committee"

I thought the DOF prepared a list and the board decided.
That was what was inferred at the AGM.

Heard a cracker the other week, apparently they were using the indoor pitch in Aberdeen but had to leave as RBS employees had a game of 7’s booked in for lunch. :D
he(McInnes) did a sales pitch (i seen it on here) for the sheep to the council stating they regularly get kicked out of the indoor facility they used by a university girls lacrosse team, happened right before the cup final last year supposedly :D :D :D

They training facilities are an embarrassment. Aberdeen are arguably Scotland's 3rd biggest club (definitely in the top 5) and they are training in a local park which is probably covered in rubbish, dog shit etc.

Scottish football really is in a poor state.

you are pointing at him and saying he is the reason for the delay .

his job is the day to day running of the club . he was appointed by senior board members for that role . he may well have some input but not a major influence . the people responsible for the appointment of a new manager will be a committee of non-executive board members , investors and king .

mcinness would have been the choice weeks ago and it would have been decided by the 3 parties involved ( Rangers , aberdeen and mcinnes ) to leave it till after the double header . what you are seeing now is the final act of the show to keep the aberdeen support onside with their chairman .

so to sum it up , aye , i'm saying he is not responsible for the 6 week delay in appointing a new manager .

his job is the day to day running of the club . he was appointed by senior board members for that role . he may well have some input but not a major influence . the people responsible for the appointment of a new manager will be a committee of non-executive board members , investors and king .

mcinness would have been the choice weeks ago and it would have been decided by the 3 parties involved ( Rangers , aberdeen and mcinnes ) to leave it till after the double header . what you are seeing now is the final act of the show to keep the aberdeen support onside with their chairman .

so to sum it up , aye , i'm saying he is not responsible for the 6 week delay in appointing a new manager .
He has a shared responsibility. Of course he has. He is our Managing Director.

They training facilities are an embarrassment. Aberdeen are arguably Scotland's 3rd biggest club (definitely in the top 5) and they are training in a local park which is probably covered in rubbish, dog shit etc.

Scottish football really is in a poor state.
Which makes the people having a go at McInnes for not winning the league with them all the more laughable. Imagine trying to attract decent players with those joke ‘facilities’ and a £2.5k wage cap FFS. He’ll have died and went to heaven when he drives in those gates at Auchenhowie for the first time.

out of interest . explain Stewart Robertson's role in the appointment of a new manager ?
Moody doesn’t like Robertson, that much is clear, and he has to take his share of the blame for the Pedro appointment, but no more so than the rest of the board.

This time, as King confirmed at the AGM, the management position was headed up by our DoF, Robertson was obviously still a part of the committee who has to sign off on it but I’m not entirely sure what he has done wrong here?

Local journo up there says Sheerin will take interim charge for their game tomorrow night so presumably McInnes is gone by then at the latest.

Hope this is done ASAP I have sheep mocking to be done.

You don’t get it? What bit of do you not get? He is a treacherous wee sod that should be chased from Ibrox

The best midfield player of his generation. A fantastic Captain anbd a born winner. A boy brought up and steeped in the Rangers tradition. A guy that gave it everything for the jersey!

So please explain to me why he's a traitor and why he should be "chased" from Ibrox?

I'm all ears. I'm fucking Andrew Marr.

Not read all the posts so don't know if this has been posted yet.

A sheep in the office has told me that they are holding a press conference at 1:00 and it is being taken by their under 20's coach. No McInnes.

Seems to be on their forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back