McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's a bit of innuendo on twitter, but it's very hard to believe it's anything other than nonsense.

Dave King was the man who wanted him and pushed to get him , Dave King is the man with egg on his face and the one most pissed off .

King isn’t a man to be crossed you don’t have success in a place like South Africa with out having plenty about you .

I never wanted nor do I now want McInnes as manager. I agree he's done an okay job with the sheep, but he does not have the attributes to be a Rangers manager. As far as I'm concerned he was given a chance and bottled it, let's leave it at that.

This irrelevant thread should be banished as well as any chat on that irrelevant manager who was never good enough to manage us and who will NEVER manage us.

I wouldn't put it past our board to go back in for McInnes.

Only to be rejected again. That would end them.
I work with a sheep fan and he is still of the opinion that we will go back for DM (the boy I work with is a good mate of the Aberdonian guy off of TalkSPORT who covers the Spanish football and hads a lot of decent contacts at Aberdeen) apparently McInnes has still not ruled it out but his only concerns is working with MA and DK.

You make of it what you will but I spoke with him the other day and that was his take on it

I work with a sheep fan and he is still of the opinion that we will go back for DM (the boy I work with is a good mate of the Aberdonian guy off of TalkSPORT who covers the Spanish football and hads a lot of decent contacts at Aberdeen) apparently McInnes has still not ruled it out but his only concerns is working with MA and DK.

You make of it what you will but I spoke with him the other day and that was his take on it

Utter dross

There's been a long time rumour in Aberdeen, long before now - that McInnes has never been keen on working under King, not sure the reasons why but that's from people who move in the same circles as him.

There's a poster on here who knows the in's and out's of it.

There's been a long time rumour in Aberdeen, long before now - that McInnes has never been keen on working under King, not sure the reasons why but that's from people who move in the same circles as him.

There's a poster on here who knows the in's and out's of it.
Yeah that’s exactly what he said too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back