McInnes just bought a ticket for the concerned train

So what does he gain by mentioning it now. As you say the issues were resolved. No reason to bring it up now
I dont know his reasons but you could look it in that hes saying yes theres been issues but they have been sorted so lennon should have spoken out earlier and there is now no risk

Aberdeen senior management should be concerned with this woke like attitude.
A f.ucking coward of a man.

The players from Septic and the Sheep didn't come down with the virus or had to isolate because of other clubs changing rooms setup, its because their own players and clubs are not following the protocols in place, and that goes every bit a much for our 2 players that were penalised. The difference is though Rangers stood up and took action against the people the caused the issue rather than trying to point the finger at everyone else.

This is a cûnt that was concerned about “caged animal” Ryan Christie being unleashed on him and his players 2 months ago.

Going by that there won’t be much that won’t concern him.

Did he raise his concerns when paedo fc went on a jolly with no social distancing.
When pictures emerged of them sitting round a pool next to tourist.
When they came back and refused to test whole team before a game.
Did he fook.. He only raised concerns when we the famous Glasgow Rangers are doing 55.
Trying to help out his pal by a stupid attempt to legitimise some of his rant.

EsC1kr3XcAIa7-N

should leave off him, he's probably waiting for the day the sheep version of Rey Mysterio comes for him :cool:

it would be highly amusing if he listed celtic as one of those clubs .

Given he's celtic spunk bucket i doubt it

Tbf I believe he raised them at the time with the clubs concerned and the issues were resolved.
He didnt wait months later than talk a lot of pish and tell lies.
He's still an arsehole but not for this reason
I’ve not read what he said but did he say that the issues had been resolved? If not why say anything?

The old saying is show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.... right beside this quote should be a picture of Derek McInnes.

EsC1kr3XcAIa7-N

should leave off him, he's probably waiting for the day the sheep version of Rey Mysterio comes for him :cool:

That photo neeed's a timestamp as could be anytime in last half a decade...

ps a personal thanks to the shitebag and his sidekick for giving us the Magnificent Bastard II as a manager.

Tbf I believe he raised them at the time with the clubs concerned and the issues were resolved.
He didnt wait months later than talk a lot of pish and tell lies.
He's still an arsehole but not for this reason
The Pacific Quay Emerald article says he raised them last week at the 42 club conference call.

Just watched that clip, he seemed to have a cheeky wee wobble near the end, when the guy turned the question onto his current club....if you know what you're looking for the body language says it all, it's like reading a book..."I smell shite"....
We dodged a bullet not taking him, for sure - Hurrah for us !!

I don't get the concern. If there's something breaching the rules and requirements aren't being met then by all means flag it and get it resolved in one way or another. They will have ways of making things work. It's not a season ending or stopping concern.
Exactly, go through the proper channels, if those channels or procedures are not fit for purpose or don't exist, then sack the R Soles at the spfl/sfa and get people in to do the job properly.

The Pacific Quay Emerald article says he raised them last week at the 42 club conference call.
That would be the same conference call that had the microphones muted to stop clubs responding or asking questions according to stenhousemuir chairman

Back