Mcinnes leaves sheep

I bet your spooked now ya dick. Don’t worry tho Derek, you’ll still get to see your pal Lemon...in the dole queue!! GIRFUY!

More quality journalism from The Sun:

Aberdeen have won just twice in their last ten games - a run of results which has seen them score only one goal.

How can you win twice by scoring only one goal? (Even if there had been an og, it would still be classed as a goal scored).

The statement should read:

Aberdeen have won just once in their last nine games - a run of results which has seen them score only one goal.

McInnes will be remembered as a man, who deep down in his heart, unashamedly bared his arse for Celtic to repeatedly pound.

That is his legacy.

Bit pathetic, 8 years of work and that is what you will be known for.

His adoration for Lennon has been embarrassing too. Nobody has fought Lennon's corner more than McInnes throughout this season. They seemed to develop this mutual victimhood bond over the course of the season as both of their supports turned on them, with McInnes pushing the poor Neil narrative regularly at press conferences.

I’m surprised by that, he was doing a good job, they’ve beaten Celtic two times in their last 25 meetings B-)

Imagine if they had someone in charge that could’ve capitalised on us being put into division 3. But They kept the same guy in charge for 8 years despite no signs whatsoever of anything improving domestically or in Europe. What’s the point of even following a club like that? They fucked it and in that time we’re back to being champions.

Last edited:
An utter fraud of a Football Manager. I can't see any serious club going for him except maybe Kilmarnock after they get relegated.

Did we miss a bullet when he turned us down? More like missed an entire clip of an AK-47.

after 8 years I can understand it but do they think they can do better?????? mad. oh well you can let celtic pump you harder next season you sad cuck gimps B-DB-DB-D

Bye bye Del, toodle pip.

You'll have more time to spend with your wee pal lenny note that your both our of work.

PS - there's no danger that the sheep could afford popcorn teeth

I could 100 percent see Lennon end up as Aberdeen manager.

Watch this space.

It would be a match made in fukin hell and would make our matches with them all the more poisonous on and off the park.

A nobody who with a bit of luck we'll never have to see again.
Good bye Derek and good riddance.

Lennon won’t short of a few quid just now but he was a cheap option for the east end tramps. So he will probably wanting a job lined up for the new season. He did manage Hibs.
Lennon at the sheep and McInnes at the pigs would be delicious - especially if he spent 8 years there.

Don't think lennon will have been paid a years salary up front, so is probably on a form of gardening leave for 12 months.

Don't see him giving up that salary for what the sheep could pay him.

His days were numbered when the new chairman came in imo.
Its down hill for lennon and mcinnes now.
At best they would get a league 1 job in England.

I could 100 percent see Lennon end up as Aberdeen manager.

Watch this space.

It would be a match made in fukin hell and would make our matches with them all the more poisonous on and off the park.
I agree - as soon as I saw the headline announcing McInness' resignation

I’d imagine Goodwin, Glass and Lennon would be on the list.

Heard some lunatic wanting Di Canio.

Revolving door with tinpot managers at tinpot clubs. He’ll pop up like the little wart he is elsewhere, make a total erse of it, then repeat.

I wound up a few sheep fans few weeks ago about Lennon and they were fuming at the thought..
See I think they’d be happy with that rhatbag.He would have them going like fu*k against us and against ra selic business as usual so they would be happy with that.

Goodwin would be a reasonable choice based on the job he’s done at Alloa & St Mirren. He’s also competent in the media. Paul Hartley would also be a candidate IMO.

Back