Mcinnes out banner at Pittodrie

If I followed a non old firm team and had the team they had I wouldnt be chasing the manager away. They are the third best team by a distance. Good keeper, couple of good midfielders and a decent forward line. We are not in the 80's with Black and Hewitt.

I’ve just had a look to see who that is,she looks as if she’s got something wrong with her.
I've got a thing for clever women. If that's wrong then I dont want to be right.

I also reckon I'd have a better chance with her than Rachel.

So there. :))

McInness works wonders with that club. Aberdeen fans actually still think they are relevant. They see themselves as a much bigger fish than Hibs or Hearts. They have not been relevant since the mid 80s.

Either way the janny’s gonny be pissed off that he can’t get into that coal bunker first thing tomorrow because of that bed sheet. What a nick for a players entrance!! Rid neck.

Stephen Glass was mentioned last week on another thread, manages Atlanta Utd B team so a team of equivalent level as the sheep and I’m sure there’s a tie in with them

I wonder what Ross McCrorie must have been thinking after a couple of years stepping off the team bus and walking through our wonderful entrance at Ibrox and then stepping off the Aberdeen team bus and walking through what looks like the kitchen door to a restaurant.
Can just picture a rat catcher bloke leaning against the wall, cigarette in mouth and shaking the poison box while muttering “where are ya, ya wee bastard”

What do their fans honestly expect in terms of success? He gets them challenging for 3rd most seasons after they sell off his best players every summer. I don’t like him personally but are they anticipating a new manager coming in to challenge for the title and win silverware? They were heading for relegation before they appointed him.

All my sheep mates want him gone and have done for ages now, but they need to be careful what they wish for as he is not a bad manager at all, suppose they have every right to want it freshened up. No money whatsoever means the next man to take it has no chance though.

Maybe they can get better than third but the idea that they cant get better than Mcinnes is laughable. With the amount of money he is said to be on they could definitely get better.

I was there earlier as was playing golf at links, but the bedsheet has gone, must be back on the bairns cot.

Nothing else there apart from litter and tumbleweed,... oh and dogs shit.... guess that proves the sun newspaper was definitely there.

Strange kind of protection being given to him on here :D

Not sure the Rangers man stuff really counts for much. He's been in charge up there for ages without this level of protest and I think they just fancy a change.

Back