Mcinnes sees his future at Aberdeen

The board aren't stupid enough to keep stringing the fans on. This time they will get us a proper manager and hope they can get a share issue in 2018 to really build a team to challenge.

The boards previous appointments do absolutely nothing to back up your claims, they do quite the opposite in fact, as for being stupid enough to string the fans on? We are heading for 5 shambolic weeks since they fired Pedro with no manager on the horizon. That is stringing us along for sure.

There isn't a hope in hell of it being FDB, no chance at all.

all im saying is you said was theres little chance he would turn us down based on salary and being a supporter etc but unless your related or know him you have as much of a clue as i do hate when people like you generalize as if its fact its an informed opinion, i think your talking crap theirs an informed opinion for you to

It's called having an opinion. I've listed five reasons why I think he'd take the job in a heartbeat.

The boards previous appointments do absolutely nothing to back up your claims, they do quite the opposite in fact, as for being stupid enough to string the fans on? We are heading for 5 shambolic weeks since they fired Pedro with no manager on the horizon. That is stringing us along for sure.

There isn't a hope in hell of it being FDB, no chance at all.
How do you know there is no manager on the horizon? You really think thr board have the balls to stand up to the fans and media and present an unknown like Pedro again, after the shite that has happened? I don't.... It won't be a nobody. That I am sure about. FDB would take the job, his brother has confirmed that more or less. He's a free agent now.... Nobody knows what is happening.

Back