McKay starts work at the Piggery

His biggest problem is all the assets they muntered on about about are now worth bugger all. McGregor, Ajmer, Christie and Edourd are suddenly no where near the daily record fantasy figures they quoted . Edourad was 9 million in . They will make practically zero on him .
where as our squad is suddenly worth ten times that . We can afford to let two go , say. Kamara and Morelos and be tens of millions up. My how it has turned.

He will give Christie and McGregor bumper new deals.... they are both experts after all at converting the ball over the crossbar. There will be no 2 extra points though

His biggest problem is all the assets they muntered on about about are now worth bugger all. McGregor, Ajmer, Christie and Edourd are suddenly no where near the daily record fantasy figures they quoted . Edourad was 9 million in . They will make practically zero on him .
where as our squad is suddenly worth ten times that . We can afford to let two go , say. Kamara and Morelos and be tens of millions up. My how it has turned.

He's a St Aloysius old boy predictably. The Catholic school system is still producing place men for their agenda while the protestant institutions of old like the Lodges, boy's brigades and Rangers that we drew power are faltering by having declined in numbers, power or staunchness. Same in NI where the lodges, boy's brigade and some of the heavy industry we controlled have gone down reducing our power compared to the '60s and '70s. They can grab an St Aloysius old boy..what institution do we have to find or produce our next chairman? we don't have one

the day the bigot factory production line and it's tunnel into Civic Scotland is turned off can't come soon enough and ideally we need to start our own pipeline again.

Looking at the usual suspects online even after yesterday it seems that pushing resolution 12 is the number one priority for the new CEO not getting a manager or entirely new squad of players in place for their first competitive game of the 21/22 season in just over two months, no res 12 must be top of the agenda on his first day.:rolleyes:

I know him. He is actually a decent enough fella, but be interesting to see whether he embraces the hatred at the scumhut, or says eff this I’m away after a year. I hate him now anyway. :D
Well, the last two Saturdays at 3 o'clock in the east end of Glasgow has given him a huge inkling of what's in store.

Plus the annual hatefest at Remembrance weekend. yet still he's taken the gig.

I was working yesterday morning with a celtic fan and he said Howe has until Tuesday to make his mind up or they move onto other target.

That's what's going round their support.

Time will tell.

If I was Celtic CEO, his chance would be gone. There was still a cup to win there for them, if they approached him 3 weeks ago and he has dithered on it and not wanted that challenge to try and win that cup it would show me he hasn't got the bottle or belief in himself to change things.

So hopefully he signs :)

Stadium falling apart, Thompson Solicitors clients compensation coming soon, playing squad rebuilding costs, new manager and backroom team to find...
Looks like the guy won't have his headaches to seek.
Hell fucking mend him.

Business I'd say. Saw a report saying he'd brought a lot of sponsorship to Scottish rugby
Saw a report the other day on SRU website saying BT sponsorship deal not renewed / extended. New front of shirt sponsors are Peter Vardy cars. Surely BT won't go to the filth.

He's a St Aloysius old boy predictably. The Catholic school system is still producing place men for their agenda while the protestant institutions of old like the Lodges, boy's brigades and Rangers that we drew power are faltering by having declined in numbers, power or staunchness. Same in NI where the lodges, boy's brigade and some of the heavy industry we controlled have gone down reducing our power compared to the '60s and '70s. They can grab an St Aloysius old boy..what institution do we have to find or produce our next chairman? we don't have one

the day the bigot factory production line and it's tunnel into Civic Scotland is turned off can't come soon enough and ideally we need to start our own pipeline again.
I had some knowledge of that school, but not recently. About 95% of the kids who liked football supported Celtic, a few teachers supported them but the majority didn’t follow football. The school was run by Jesuits most of whom came from England and couldn’t care less about Celtic, or football. The were an ascetic, singular ,conservative group, quite unworldly in some ways, with zero interest in Irish politics, and little understanding of W of Scotland differences..

This is exactly how I imagined a guy from Scottish Rugby would walk into the bigotdome.

Believes, like most of the gullible in the country, the distorted image the press paint of them.

He hasn't a clue what he's let himself in for has he? Naive doesn't cover it.

Probably thinks he can 'just be himself', completely oblivious that he's just joined a nasty bitter cult.

Last edited:
"Hi, yes it's me Chris McLaughlin with an exclusive here at Piggery Dome, as we await McKay & his statement of intent to the grueling masses...."

He obviously ticks most of the boxes Catholic, good at propaganda and black arts, brush off CSA, maintain the seperate entity line, re establish all the rslicking and Rangers hating contacts.

McKenzie, McLennan, Doncaster, Maxwell Mulraney and co. GCC, Police Scotland, the Record,Clyde and media outlets.

Don't forget to invite the archbishop and diocese members, Knights meetings,and favourable propaganda PR people.

Get Peters list of favourite people who look after C@ltic.
The SNP too many to mention.
and that's only for starters he's going to be a busy person.

I’m assuming that they’ll be doing some sort of rights issue?

The furlough payments can only take them so far.

Can they though ? Maybe there is some sort of statue of limitations on it, but didn't they have a load of rights issues a number of years ago and hit some limit on dilution then..?

Back