McLaughlin. Again

Certainly flapped at a couple of crosses today and was partly culpable for the goal. Nice big guy but going forward don't see him improving any. Maybe just a confidence thing after the septic game and maybe Beale can get something more form him but I am not confident with him in goal at the minute.

Just seen the highlights of the game, why the hell does JM feel the need to come out to claim for cross balls even when it’s not on for him, if he had stayed on the line I don’t think we’d have conceded that goal

Quite embarrassing at their goal and flapping at the corner at the end.. just not good enough. We should have bought Zander Clark from st Johnstone. Young enough to improve and good enough to go straight in to the team
We probably shouldn't have let him go in the first place!

The fact that some want McCrorie given a chance purely because McGregor and McLaughlin are both bomb-scares rather than on merit sums up our recruitment.

Can wait until the last 48hrs in August when we see some transfer activity.

I want McCrorie to get a chance to see if he steps up again like he did when we needed him last season.

Hopefully never starts for us again.

He’s had a chance and he isn’t good enough.

The defence infront of him weren’t any better.Caught sleeping several times and luckily we didn’t conceed a 2nd.

There's no escaping it, if we intend to compete at CL level and/or European football after Xmas, a top Goalkeeper is our number 1 priority.

Which it should have been in the summer.

Makes the argument about keepers in the women’s game moot ;)

No confidence in him or McGregor this season.

He must be getting coached to come for every cross (can’t remember him flapping at so many crossed balls in previous seasons) and is being played against teams that mainly play big balls into the box. New goalie required in the summer.

Is not the answer and cannot be trusted in any big games moving forward.

Sold another goal today and doesn't spread any confidence. Our goalkeeping situation is a shambles.

When McCrorie is fit again he must be given a chance.
No mate your C/H's have got to be dealing with that poor defending again none of our C/H's are good in the air .

He’s rotten.

Time and time the ping to Borna was putting us in trouble you could see they were told to press the minute it went out to him. Kept firing it at him.

I want him out asap. Nowhere near good enough and starting to really annoy me now. Not a league winning keeper

I like everything Beale is doing at the moment, think he should have addressed the goalkeeping position in January.

But did say he was going to do it in the summer, maybe he’s right and we get the keeper we need then.

Know a Livingston ST holder who says McCrorie is garbage.

2 new keepers needed in the summer.

People who have gone “all in” on McGregor bashing struggle to admit that Mcglaughlin is actually worse.

Kilmarnock should have been the wake up call. McGregor has his flaws but he’s still infinitely better.

Badly needs addressing in the summer. I just hope a goalkeeping howler isn’t the difference between winning one of the cups and not

Back