McNulty Hibs

Morelos20

Watching Dundee vs Hibs last night and McNulty decides to kick a Dundee player in the face in very similar fashion to McKenna on Morelos.

A quick google search of his name today brings up 4 articles on yesterday’s game two about the incident and how he “maybe should have seen red” not 15 articles on how he’s a danger to opponents etc.

Let’s see if the compliance officer does her job although I doubt this incident will even be brought to her attention.

To be fair to Sutton he did say it was one for the compliance officer and he should be banned but she probably won’t see this one from every angle in slow motion.

I’d post the video but struggling to find it online, compare and contrast that to when it’s one of our players I’d have multiple links.

Let’s see if anyone on the panel gets hysterical about it on Sportscene this week, won’t hold my breath.

Watched the second half last night and noticed the incident OP refers to.
There was another where a Dundee player selected to brush his knee in the head of a HIV lying on the ground after a tussle.
In both cases mutton is shrieking for red cards and declaring after none given that the compliant officer needs to step in.

After the game m.stewart & Kevin Thomson are reviewing the game and those incidents. Kev thinks the 1st one could/should have been a red, stewart agrees and is asked if the compliant officer should be involved?

No hysterical shrieking as one would expect if a Rangers player was involved. No multiple playbacks, no biomechanics just a shrug of the shoulders and 'eh perhaps'

Yup the spoonburners boy and Dundee boy should both have walked.....we await the CO verdict.....KT was the best on the panel of gimps last night. Calls it right all the time.

Using that logic, Power of Killie would be cited after our game to miss scum game. Didn't happen.

It could be considered that he would be less effective against them if he was actually playing. A replacement might actually try a leg.

Back