Mcpake Loan to Dundee confirmed

Excited for him. Great opportunity to create and score goals in a team who should be on the front foot in most games.

Good move for the lad. Hopefully gets the game time to help him move onto the next level. Keeping Dundee Utd down at the same time would be a bonus!

Real high hopes for this guy could be a big part of the future of our club , seen him a couple of times and hoped if he was going to go on loan to a European team don't know why, was there not a big European club and EPL club trying to do a gilmour on him ?

Great opportunity for him to develop and gain some experience. Hopefully the exposure at a club who should be challenging for promotion and the pressures that come with that help aid his development to the next level.

Good luck,best wishes josh,hopefully wins promotion with dundee,and keep the dundee hivs down.

I like Dundee FC and he should get lots of game time. Playing against experienced men will toughen him up mentally and physically.

A very good move for McPake but I do think we need to see one of this batch of successful youngsters start to notch up some regular first team minutes soon.

Great move for him. Hopefully it is a success and he does well there and we can loan him to a Premiership team next season. Will be great for his development if he is playing regularly in the top division before being ready for our first team.

It has worked out well for Christie at them.

great move for the young fella to get 1st team football its at least 2 or 3 year away from him getting 1st team football at our club while trying to stop the bead rattlers

Good luck to the wee man.

I've got high hopes for him, hopefully he smashes it this season and then next season moves on to a bigger club in the SPL if he doesn't break through in to the first team squad.

Back