McRorie

Should we have edit functions for thread titles?

• No, you're a drunken fool & should proofread your shit.

Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Yes. We all make mistakes.

Votes: 102 68.0%

• Total voters

Blue Skies At Night

I'd love to see him get a run back in the team just in front of the defence. It seems that 1 red card he got has got him the bin & god knows what's going on in training but from the games he played, it looks from a fans point of view he could do a better job than what we've been getting recently.

Ryan Jack does great at reading the game & shutting any attacks down but he's very limited going forward. McRorie can do that but with more dig & also has an attacking sense where he can play a quality through ball.

I'd love to see him get a run back in the team just in front of the defence. It seems that 1 red card he got has got him the bin & god knows what's going on in training but from the games he played, it looks from a fans point of view he could do a better job than what we've been getting recently.

Ryan Jack does great at reading the game & shutting any attacks down but he's very limited going forward. McRorie can do that but with more dig & also has an attacking sense where he can play a quality through ball.
Sorry OP. Should be a month ban.
This isn't a Morales or Penar type mistake.
He's a Scottish lad.
How you get Mick Rory from McCrorrie puts you up there with ignorant English South coasters. :D

As for the kid himself.
Who knows what's going on, he's not good enough defending to be a centre half but is good on the ball. Not quite good enough for a midfielder.
Leaves him in limbo by the looks of it.

He's a Scottish lad.
How you get Mick Rory from McCrorrie puts you up there with ignorant English South coasters. :D

As for the kid himself.
Who knows what's going on, he's not good enough defending to be a centre half but is good on the ball. Not quite good enough for a midfielder.

:)

He's a Scottish lad.

As for the kid himself.

It’s McCrorie!!!!!!

Played brilliantly at the Piggery last year, then put in a MOTM performance away to Aberdeen.

I think he’s been treated harshly by Gerrard, he’s exactly what we need. A bit of dig in the midfield with the ability to win balls in the air and can also drive us forward from the back.

He's a Scottish lad.

As for the kid himself.
It's 2 C's together with a 'Mc' ffs. Give a drunken guy a break.

Back on point, like I said, Jack's getting a start regularly & I think he's a better option.

Disagree that he couldn't make a difference. Of course he's not the no10 that we badly need, but his drive, energy, pace and aggression could help us press and win the ball further up the park. He also moves the ball quicker than Jack and Ejaria who slow everything down.
Rossiter is all those things, and better on the ball than McCrorie.

If Doherty doesn't come back in place of the likes of Ejaria then I'll be pissed off. I'd also like to see Barjonas back & given a shout, but that's a whole other thing.
I would love to see some of our players go out on loan and come back improved and raring to go it just never seems to happen, A loan is another way of putting players halfway out the door till their contracts up hope one of these youngsters prove me wrong been waiting for years for it to happen.

Played brilliantly at the Piggery last year, then put in a MOTM performance away to Aberdeen.

I think he’s been treated harshly by Gerrard, he’s exactly what we need. A bit of dig in the midfield with the ability to win balls in the air and can also drive us forward from the back.

100%

McCrorie was the only shining light for large parts of last season. He didn't become a poor player over the summer.

He's due a chance... every other midfielder we have has turned in poor performances yet continue to be selected week after week.

I.M.O he is the best DM barr none we have and has proven it. Rozzy is a central midfielder not a DM. First name in the midfield for me. But alas he is not some fancy foreigner. He was our most effective midfielder last season and we all saw it even if some deny otherwise. He has proven it against all the best teams unlike the dross we are having to put up with now. Shockingly short memories on FF.

I agree mate terrible short memories on FF.

Jack reminds me of Hemdani, useful in games when we require an extra man in midfield but not required when we’re playing against the bottom team in the league. He offers nothing going forward. For me, McCrorie has far more drive and energy and should be ahead of him when it comes to games like today.

I’d have the boy in there, that’s for sure.

Jack very overrated for me. That’s 2 games with 10 men and he has not done anything of note in both.
Agree with your comments on jack , he’s a passenger most games does very little against opposition when we have a lot of the ball he goes missing, has no drive from midfield just wants to pass it five yards and expects other people to make something happen.

Aye. But mine was a typo.

Back on point. McCcrorriey still has time on his side. A 6 month spell on loan and we can start next season with a midfield of...
Mick Rorie. Ross Sitter.
Scottar Field
Feeding...
Alfie Mo.
Aye, I
Aye. But mine was a typo.

Back on point. McCcrorriey still has time on his side. A 6 month spell on loan and we can start next season with a midfield of...
Mick Rorie. Ross Sitter.
Scottar Field
Feeding...
Alfie Mo.
That's a whole world of deflection there. Just man the %^*& up & admit to your mistakes. :D

He would be as well leaving in Jan.

Gerrard obviously doesnt rate him and if dross like Jack play every week before him, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave tbh.

Id play him instead of Ryan Jack every day of the week.

I think McCrorie is best suited to playing in midfield in games where we are likely to be on the backfoot & need to keep it tight in midfield.

His distribution is pretty poor so doubt he would be much use where we need to force the issue.

I'm not a fan of Jack either. It is an area of the pitch that we desperately need a quality upgrade.

Back