Meanwhile at a bus shelter in Finnieston

Does anyone know how you get your hands on these? Especially the gerrard one? Who printed them for example as they could run a few extras or for me please. The Gerrard one block mounted would look fantastic in my new boys room

Operation Defend The Bus Stops has been put into action. How are they in your local area after last night? Hope they all survived!

They're taped on inside the display, there's no way these are legit.

If they are then whoever paid should be asking Clear Channel for their money back as they are very shoddily posted.
Baron bawbag.

Just kidding. Maybe. Am I?? I'm just pished still. Rangers need to stop being so good, its killing my liver.

Yes they are.
They really aren’t. Why on earth would any reputable company tape an advertisement to the inside of a board which has a roller structure specifically to avoid the need for amateurish gaffa tape solutions. It takes a while to install it properly, whereas it’s quick as %^*& to get a copy of the key open the box and tape up a temporary poster on top of the exiting one. That’s what’s happened here.

Use your eyes, the posters aren’t even stretched out, they are buckling at the bottom of the cabinets. No reputable company would take a penny and do such a cowboy job

If Clear Channels or whatever other advertising company are responsible for these advertising spaces, why were the last lot pretty much untouched for over a week, apart from vandalism?

My information is they are going up "in the dead of night" as you put it for a good reason.

My other information is that they are being properly paid for and displayed for an agreed length of time.

Do not underestimate the planning and financial output that has been happening to allow this to happen. RSC's, individuals, etc have been involved.

This is phase 2 of a relentless campaign to ram it down their fukin throats, and more is planned.

So enjoy.
I suppose it makes a change from them getting it up their ar**s !

They really aren’t. Why on earth would any reputable company tape an advertisement to the inside of a board which has a roller structure specifically to avoid the need for amateurish gaffa tape solutions. It takes a while to install it properly, whereas it’s quick as %^*& to get a copy of the key open the box and tape up a temporary poster on top of the exiting one. That’s what’s happened here.

Use your eyes, the posters aren’t even stretched out, they are buckling at the bottom of the cabinets. No reputable company would take a penny and do such a cowboy job
Maybe they are being put up with tape instead of into the mechanism for a good reason, think of that?

Does anyone know how you get your hands on these? Especially the gerrard one? Who printed them for example as they could run a few extras or for me please. The Gerrard one block mounted would look fantastic in my new boys room
Absolutely spot on, these should be printed and sold as posters. Either the person/people behind it can made a load of cash (thoroughly deserved after this sterling effort) or do it as a fund raiser for a Rangers cause.

Theyd sell like hot cakes.

Come on!

You’re taking this bad for some reason!:rolleyes:

Woodlands Road, just ouside that pub Dram (used to be Uisge Beah, or however you spell it) is the saluting Arfield - Can You See Us Now? one.

Gutted I missed the billboard at newhouse roundabout towards Salsburgh.
Any other billboards about with Stevie G legend in Liverpool God in Glasgow?
B-)

So these posters were legit, but not legit? Put up in the dead of night using tape and gaining access with a spare key?

Seen one on crow road just at Anniesland cross heading for the tunnel yesterday, superb.
Me too,tav can you see us now one. I was driving down to Cumbria early on Sunday to watch the game with a couple of cans in the digs. I was so surprised I burst out laughing :D

Not seen them mentioned on here,

There's a couple of big billboards been done on Millerston St in Dennistoun.

One with the Legend in Liverpool, God in Glasgow and one with It's Coming Home, 55.

Hopefully the ad campaign is being ramped up in time for Sunday.

:)

Back