Meanwhile at a bus shelter in Finnieston

Don’t underestimate how much stuff like this is causing untold agony to they bastards.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this for them.

And the best of it is they’ve still got trophy presentation weekend to suffer. They aint seen nothing yet.
For the last 48 minutes I have sat staring at, savouring, and luxuriating in, this post. The Pulitzer Prize beckons.

Love these would like smaller versions for the me cave smart as %^*&.
Need to get the cave in order got a few new photos to put up, does anyone know how to get smaller copies of the billboards?

Pics not showing for me??
RMAZZA5.jpg

Can you see them noo?

Whoever is the brains behind this 'advertising' campaign should be knighted. Absolutely brilliant.

There’s a Morelos one on the Shieldhall Rd just before the KFC and that at Helen St Roundabout before Ibrox. Right on the main road haha love it.

They're taped on inside the display, there's no way these are legit.

If they are then whoever paid should be asking Clear Channel for their money back as they are very shoddily posted.
The workmanship is neither here nor there.

They are paid for advertising.

The workmanship is neither here nor there.

They are paid for advertising.

I used to work in Advertising, if one of my clients campaigns went out on Adshel stuck on with tape I'd be kicking off.

I'd be amazed if Clear Channels own guys or APPS who some companies subcontract out to put these up.

The poster should insert into a clip at the top of the frame and hang, there's no reason why anyone who does it for a living would have to resort to using tape.

I used to work in Advertising, if one of my clients campaigns went out on Adshel stuck on with tape I'd be kicking off.

I'd be amazed if Clear Channels own guys or APPS who some companies subcontract out to put these up.

The poster should insert into a clip at the top of the frame and hang, there's no reason why anyone who does it for a living would have to resort to using tape.
Is a blue, red and white balaclava part of the uniform?

If not they might not be legit.

They’re everywhere!

Seen them on Milngavie Rd, Drymen Rd, all the way up Crow Rd.

My ma got a picture of her and my kids in front of the one in OP on St Vincent St. the wee man was copying Tav’s binoculars impression, never been so proud.

Does anyone know who’s putting them up? The ‘can you see us now’ one especially will trigger the puddledrinkers so much.

If Clear Channels or whatever other advertising company are responsible for these advertising spaces, why were the last lot pretty much untouched for over a week, apart from vandalism?

My information is they are going up "in the dead of night" as you put it for a good reason.

My other information is that they are being properly paid for and displayed for an agreed length of time.

Do not underestimate the planning and financial output that has been happening to allow this to happen. RSC's, individuals, etc have been involved.

This is phase 2 of a relentless campaign to ram it down their fukin throats, and more is planned.

So enjoy.

If Clear Channels or whatever other advertising company are responsible for these advertising spaces, why were the last lot pretty much untouched for over a week, apart from vandalism?

My information is they are going up "in the dead of night" as you put it for a good reason.

My other information is that they are being properly paid for and displayed for an agreed length of time.

Do not underestimate the planning and financial output that has been happening to allow this to happen. RSC's, individuals, etc have been involved.

This is phase 2 of a relentless campaign to ram it down their fukin throats, and more is planned.

So enjoy.

If that is true it is enough to make me cream my jeans. If it is not true it is such a good tale that it will make me cream my jeans.
Tamby heads to the washing machine with said jeans.

Back