Medal Auction

If I’m lucky enough to win it I will be donating it to the club and hopefully it will be displayed in the trophy room.
That would be a fantastic thing.
I would, of course, expect if this comes to pass that your kind thoughtful and important gesture is marked beside the item forever.
One day I hope we have a museum full of such exhibits.

That would be a fantastic thing.
I would, of course, expect if this comes to pass that your kind thoughtful and important gesture is marked beside the item forever.
One day I hope we have a museum full of such exhibits.

A museum for our wonderful club is a must. We have so much more than what’s in the trophy room

If I was in the fortunate position to be the descendant of someone who had won this medal I don’t think I could bring myself to sell it. At the most I would lend it to the club for display in a museum but still retain ownership.

Reactions: krs
The year Joe Hendry won his first League medal, (the one displayed), he played in the No. 6 jersey along side my great uncle Jimmy Bowie who wore the no. 8 shirt and who also won his first League medal for Rangers FC

If I was in the fortunate position to be the descendant of someone who had won this medal I don’t think I could bring myself to sell it. At the most I would lend it to the club for display in a museum but still retain ownership.

That’s what I intend to do, if I’m successful in the auction

That’s what I intend to do, if I’m successful in the auction
I was thinking of bidding on this item but as I have a wedding to pay for next month I will leave it with your good self. Best of luck krs. I hope you get it.

Reactions: krs
I was thinking of bidding on this item but as I have a wedding to pay for next month I will leave it with your good self. Best of luck krs. I hope you get it.

Thank you. I will let you know the outcome

Back