Meet Dougie - Rangers Charity Beautiful Video - Update 10/9/20

:( This is very sad news. Condolences to Dougies family.

Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger.

Rest easy Sir.

Rest in peace Dougie , you can just tell by watching this video that Dougie was a gentleman and a wonderful family man and very proud of his son.

It's absolutely horrific that in this day and age we still can't save people like Dougie Boyd from this terrible disease, RIP. Dougie you came across as a gentleman and a true Rangers supporter.
Sincere condolences to Dougie's family.

Very sad news. You could see how much that day meant to him and makes me proud to be a Rangers fan when I see things like that.

RIP Dougie

I remember watching it first time round thinking that was a great gesture by his boy who obviously doted on his dad, that was a great video and Dougie was most certainly one of the people, rest easy pal.

Very sad news, condolences to all the family.
I absolutely love that video. I remember welling up when I first seen it, to see a grown man just so happy to meet 1 of his idols and meet the team is brilliant.
Rest in peace Dougie.

Lovely to see how our players and staff interacted with Dougie on his special day. His son arranging that for him will have meant a lot, I'm sure.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

Wonderful day for Dougie and very well done to our club and personnel.
RIP to a proud Bluenose and condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Dougie. You looked like a man who was surrounded by a lot of people who love you. Condolences to family and friends and glad you got to meet your heroes.

Very sad news indeed.

I'm sure Dougie's last year was sustained by the memory of his wonderful day at Ibrox, where his love of Rangers was apparent to all.

My condolences to his family and friends on their sad loss.

Think I've got something in my eye.

Lovely stuff. You could see what it meant to him. Beautiful.
It warned us at the start about grit getting in your eyes,I looked at that 5hours ago and still in my eyes,so sad but beautifully done,thoughts with family,I have two people very close to me fighting cancer at this time,terrible terrible disease!

Condolences to Dougie’s family and friends.

watching the video the first time and seeing what a great day it was for him filled me with pride that our club arranged such an event for Dougie. That’s why we are the people.

God bless you and keep you Dougie.

Got a bit of that grit in my eyes watching that,great for our club to do this a club like no other

That showed Dougies family and the Rangers family as one, it was a touching video showing Dougie spellbound and the players making it happen, rest easy Dougie.

Back