Meet Dougie - Rangers Charity Beautiful Video - Update 10/9/20

In bits at that. Courage to Dougie and well done to Rangers FC and the charity foundation for continually going above and beyond in these situations.

Absolutely tremendous. What superb work the Charity do.

Will give Dougie the most amazing memories to see out his days. Great day for his son to remember his father by as well.

Well done to all involved.

Well done rangers, a great day for the guy. Makes you proud to be part of such a great club whether a fan, staff or a player.

Not ashamed to admit it but tears streaming down my face,heartwarming and heartbreaking story at the same time.

God bless Dougie.

Rangers were absolutely fantastic and gave Dougie a really unforgettable time. Mark Hately too..

just shows we really are the people.

Shed a wee tear there.
What a wonderful gesture from Dougie's son and all at Ibrox who participated.

Dougie and his family are obviously just so glad about this and many more of us will share this sense of happiness. Great that SG and the others recognised that it was important to encourage Dougie in this way.

Last edited:
It's cetainly heart warming to see the club react like that giving a lifelong fan his dream day you could see just how much it meant to him and his son.He held up well though couldn't help thinking what I would be like meeting the manager and the full team I reckon I would've been a real mess. So Dougie keep the chin up mate fight it as much as you can and get as many positive moments with your family and of course with your team.

Wow - that was a difficult watch in one way but great to see what the visit mean't to Dougie and his son.

Makes you realise the need to stop moaning about things in life and to live life to the full - I keep on thinking about the number of fans/friends who have sadly passed away over the last few years without seeing their team make it 55.

I pray I am spared to enjoy and celebrate that day when it arrives.

Wiped a few tears away. Thanks for posting. All the best to Dougie and his family in the tough times ahead.

Watching that has made my day about a million times better.

A lovely gesture by the club and all involved.

Keep fighting the good fight, Dougie.

Superb again from Rangers.

Very touching video and heartbreaking to watch

All the very best Dougie Boyd and I hope you can fight the cancer and see us win 55

WATP

Don't mind admitting that I'm bubbling like a wee lassie watching that!
So happy for Dougie and so proud of everyone at Rangers for making this gentlemans day one to truly remember.
Lovely stuff!

Back