Meeting a hero

Since we're sharing cool stories bro, My team won a youth tournement about 10 years ago and Mersen presented us with the trophy. Nice enough guy from what I remember.

Wtf lol! Why are folk arguing, he may have grew up a Chelsea fan but played for and became an arsenal legend, it’s not hard to understand. And despite what sky sports want you to believe they are not hardcore rivals, arsenal have spurs and Chelsea have millwall, that’s their derby’s

Not splitting hairs but Millwall hate West Ham... Chelsea & Millwall will drink in the same pub these days.
I imagine Merson would be a brilliant laugh and great to have a pint with but i doubt he's anyones hero

Met quite a few of my heroes but one that stuck out was when I was visiting Edinburgh castle wee man fell and gave himself a sore one before I got to him a gentleman helped him up when he turned round Butch Wilkins faced me as I said an absolute gentleman made sure the wee man was OK and chatted for about 10 minutes to us .Other side of the scale waiting in a line at a shop in Livingston centre this wee punk decided he was to big to wait so just walked to the front . Wife was having none of it so sent him to the back of the line Ian Black arrogant in the extreme.

And if you had said Celtic he would've still patted you on the back and then shouted 'Celtic'. See if you can bump into him again and give it a try.

And what if he did?? He’s a football celebrity that probably meets hundreds of fans from different clubs! The guys only being nice and friendly and helmets like you still try to put it in a negative light! Get a grip FFS!!

Just met Paul Merson in Disney springs Florida asked for a photo he asked Rangers or celtic I said Rangers he patted me on the back and I said how about you and he said well I am a big Chelsea man so I am sure you could guess lol
I shook his hand absolutely starstruck and he shouted Rangers
Absolute legend

Cool story bro

Back