Memorabilia Day: The Louden

Robert Marshall

We are going to hold a Memorabilia day in The Louden on Saturday 28th of March from Noon until 2 pm,
Anyone wishing to sell any Rangers Memorabilia, Books, Programmes, Badges, Tea Towels, Scarves, Jersey's, in fact, anything that might interest other Rangers fans will be welcome to come along and have a table to exhibit their wares.
People might want to sell Rangers items for Charity
There will be no charge for this and will be held in the Lounge, there will be no alcohol for sale in the Lounge allowing kids to come along and attend,
To reserve a place for this contact me on here or you can email us at info@thelouden.co.uk
Thanks

I would like to attend as have loads of Rangers related stuff,but away that weekend as there is no football.

I’ll be there mate, loved the last one and picked up a few gems. I’m not a seller , just a buyer.:)

I've got loads of old jerseys, all in great nick.
Just don't think l could part with them.
Will be up for a look anyway, great idea for Bears to buy/sell/swap memorabilia.
May just nick in for a pint or two in the bar afterwards too....

Will you be doing a charity stall? I have a few unworn club deck ties which I could handed in, someone might pay a couple of pence for them.

My dad has a lot of memorabilia from our Champions League run in 92, I’ll need to dig that out

My dad has a lot of memorabilia from our Champions League run in 92, I’ll need to dig that out
Remember and tell him before you flog his collection as he won’t be happy if he goes looking for it one day and it’s gone

I have 60 doublers in my book Collection and will sell them and donate to a Charity, was thinking about buying grub and giving it to a food bank or something similar to help out people and families who are desperate'
If anyone would like to donate any memorabilia they have no further use for I would be happy to take them for the Charity.
I know there are so many worthwhile charities out there and it's a difficult choice to make.
Thanks

I have 60 doublers in my book Collection and will sell them and donate to a Charity, was thinking about buying grub and giving it to a food bank or something similar to help out people and families who are desperate'
If anyone would like to donate any memorabilia they have no further use for I would be happy to take them for the Charity.
I know there are so many worthwhile charities out there and it's a difficult choice to make.
Thanks
bump

Another wee reminder if anyone wants to take the opportunity to clear out their loft / garage / spare room and possibly earn a few quid.
This is on the International weekend and gives people something to do. Also gives the kids a chance to see our own memorabilia in the Lounge

Really looking forward to this.
Great idea and the fact Charities will benefit makes it a win/win.

There is a well run
Rangers memorabilia club that meet at Copland house before each home game might be interested

Thanks
Why not just ask those attending to bring a few tins of food along, buy some grub, sell it and donate the proceeds to the local food bank. Simple rolls and cold meat/sausage/bacon tea and coffee will go down a treat and local people will benefit.

Can’t understand why anyone would want to drink that pish.
Slightly OT but I drive a Glasgow taxi and I’m always interested to hear the views of international visitors to Scotland on local drinks.

I can exclusively reveal that the majority of visitors to the city are very impressed with the big red T and rate it very highly.

Back